Al De Baran 2

KristinH on Jan. 6, 2006

The second comic of Al De Baran. The title itself doesn't have anything to do with the comic, I just simply love Al De Baran. It's my favorite city, and it's home to my favorite dungeon, the clocktower. And it's kinda catchy too, ‘Al De Baran’.

Anyway, about 98% of these are gag-a-day, with the other 2% being lead-on strips (y'know, strips that leave you hanging).

I hope you enjoy the series. Right now it's just getting a feel of how the world of Al De Baran really is.