All form fields are required.
go to forum
share this comic
- The re-education dungeons
- Everyone's a skeptic these days
- Street Smart Swot
- Mind control spell
- Bad wolf!
- Eek at last
- Plant-like intelligence
- Godsforsaken places
- The Queen is not amused
- Hut! Hut! Hut!
- Surely it's the runner who gets the point?
- Number thirteen having trouble
- Get set...go!
- That's a unicorn?
- Aaaaaand... here are the maidens!
- Among the Athletes, FFF!
- How am I to spot an assassin
- Wanna take a bath? A naughty bath?
- The decor in the suite is not to Kra's taste. Or any good taste
- The baron prides himself on never forgetting a-
- The Baron makes his move!
- There's Treachery Afoot!
- Good riddance and an embarrassing ailment on Kra! (
- The Baron's men are persistent!
- The Gloomy Guards
- The Mighty Wah!
- Kel enjoys a rest, until the poofst interrupts her
- Courtly Manners 2 - The Unicorn Races
- Revelation and payback
- The Queen is pleased.
- Well, somebody won't be amused
- Bring on the Debutantes!
- Claims of shameless lewdness are made
- Tut, tut, tut
- Thong fight
- Krakatoa tries to instruct Kel.
- Pillock alarm!
- Stupid puns
- Diving in
- Towards the alligator pit... I mean pool
- GuÃ°rÃºn overhears the girls
- Krakatoa and Kel resent GuÃ°rÃºn's instructions
- 1001 AD. Duches GuÃ°rÃºn, Kel and Krakatoa arrive at the Witch Queen's palace
Courtly Manners - cover
The re-education dungeons
on Jan. 5, 2009