Yes, it's another update, at last. I still haven't fully rested from the other comic project I was doing but I thought I've delayed this webcomic long enough. And so I sort of forced myself to finish this current page.
I feel it could've been better but I just wanted it done. There were things I couldn't quite do that I was able to do in the previous pages mainly because it involved the settings I had in Painter. And since I had to reinstall my PC along with Painter and not having saved the settings, I had to fiddle around with the settings again just to get to what I was using before. The frustrating part is, I couldn't duplicate the old settings. So, I had to make do with the settings I've come up with now.
Down the road, I may have to tweak the settings a bit more. Hopefully, I'll accidentally rediscover the old settings I was using in the previous pages.
Also, the style I've used in this page is slightly different from the style I've used a few pages ago. The style is something I sort of picked up while doing the Prey short comic. I think doing the earlier style I had was easier and faster to do so I'll switch back to that in the next page.