All form fields are required.
go to forum
share this comic
My TV is Evil
- Crappy pun fun time!!
- A necessary evil.
- Don't drop the soap.
- Glam? It's a piece of cake.
- Sorry Mum.
- Blasphemy, blas for you, blas for everybody in the room!
- The Optimist
- How to make friends and influence people.
- Philosophy 101
- Inside the Artist's Studio
- Whoops there goes another rubber tree plant.
- Worst TV pun ever!!!!
- Fear and Loathing in Comic World.
- Decisions, decisions...
- Where's Mr. Wolf when you need him?
- It's like the opposite of a fart.
- Funny what you remember, innit?
- Wise words or absolute horse shit? You decide.
- I don't even know if I like myself right now.
- Choose your weapon.
- Silence is golden.
- Monkey Business.
- Snow Joke.
- Brrr; it's cold in here...
- Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
- Dactylograph dodging
- Plausible deniability.
- The Bitch is Back
- One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small...
- My TV is Mecha
- A kiss with a fist is better than none.
- Exploring possible merchandising opportunities.
- My TV is Evil +1
- A change of heart.
- Happy Birthday, TV!
- The award winning My TV is Evil.
- Happy Halloween.
- The more you know.
- Tell me about your mother.
- Back to the Future.
- Flame on!
- Them's the breaks.
- Leaving card.
- The future is now!
- You learn something new everyday.
- What; too soon?
- Safety last.
- Come on Irene!
- At the flick of a switch.
- Bad medicine.
- I predict a riot.
- In an English country garden.
- Zombies, zombies, zombies! Part 7.
- Zombies, zombies, zombies! Part 6.
- Zombies, zombies, zombies! Part 5.
- Zombies, zombies, zombies! Part 4.
- Zombies, zombies, zombies! Part 3.
- Zombies, zombies, zombies! Part 2.
- Zombies, zombies, zombies! Part 1.
- Something wicked this way comes.
- Down at the bottom of the garden.
- Where are the mythbusters when you need them?
- Perhaps she should have said; "Yes, yes, yes."
- Breaking into the lucrative greetings card market.
- A close shave.
- Laugh? Laugh? I nearly had a seizure!
- Therapy 101
- Read all about it!
- For the birds.
- Patience is a virtue.
- It's more effective than a banana peel.
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
- A Leap of Faith.
- It's not all chocolate eggs and fluffy bunnies... but they are the best bits.
- Answering one of the great questions of modern popular culture.
- Good things come to those who wait.
- Everybody play the game.
- Can you feel the force?
- One for the artists.
- Yeah, there must be more to life...
- When you wish upon a star...
- Something Fantastic
- I'm not one to play the waiting game.
- I hear you knocking...
- The St Bernard's are on standby.
- The bear necessities of death
- My cruel device, picture tube like ice, One look could kill. your pain, his thrill.
- Making you an offer you can't refuse.
- Because sometimes you can just see it coming.
- La cucaracha, la cucarache, ya no puede caminar!
- Going underground.
- I may burn in hell- but you will burn in church.
- Monkey see, monkey do... and you are definitely monkey doo.
- Sign your name across my heart.
- You've gotta have faith, a-faith, a-faith
- A lot of work for a piss gag.
- To err is human... Tellies do what they want!
- Sneak Attack!
- Sorry Fido.
- My not so bloody Valentine
- You can't win 'em all.
- Burning down the house.
- We're still laughing, right?
- But at least we know she cares about you.
- Do whatever your TV says- TV is your friend.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
- Do you know where your children are?
- This works... and is surprisingly fun.
- Murder Death Kill.
- It's all going swimmingly.
- True story.
- Putting the fun in funeral.
- What I did on my holidays.
- Holiday not hiatus.
- Community spirit.
- Wanna see a magic trick?
- His ghost loved it!
- You remind me of the babe
- Merry F@#%ing Christmas.
- He sees you when you're sleeping? Hmm. Suspicious?
- Holidays are coming. Holidays are coming.
- No one can resist House of Pain.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
- Throwing the schedule out of the window.
- A classic: reinvented
- Another happy childhood memory ruined.
- My TV is an Awkward Moment
- Crossing the line?
- Shameless self promotion.
- At the flick of the switch.
- It's funny 'cos it's true
- Black Friday
- I feel the earth move under my feet.
- Absence makes the heart grown fonder.
- This one's for my Mum.
- Oh come on, you know they deserve it.
- You can always say she "tripped on the stairs."
- My first guest comic.
- Our cheapest ever air travel.
- Skippy, Skippy, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo!
- Eye to Eye Contact
- Here's hoping this translates.
- Remember remember the 5th of November
- Stealth Mode: Activate!
- Fire in the disco!
- Happy belated Halloween
- Happy (belated) Halloween
- You've never met us, you won't forget us. Got blood desires, Secret vampires!
- Halloween Week 2010 Part 2
- This is halloween; don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprise!
- Merely an incentive to get me into the top 100 Comic Strips!
- If it's illegal to rock n'roll, throw my ass in jail!
- You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...
- Idle hands are the devil's... something or other.
- The Greater of Two Evils.
- Hock-A-Loogie Bugle Boy of Company B
- Expecto Spoiler!
- Telling it like it is.
- One for the Brits.
- A toast to the Groom.
- A right delayed is a right denied.
- I'd give them up but daddy didn't raise no quitter.
- The People Under the Stairs.
- Death From Above 2010
- Cruelty to Animals
- Happy Anniversary!
- Birhday Surprise
- Kung Fu.
- Movie spoilers.
- Giving ugly men a chance.
Don't drop the soap.
on April 16, 2012