All form fields are required.
Lazy_the_fox on April 14, 2008
Don't you like the summer? I do! So this will take place in summer!Plus I got the title to do a 3-D effect! (Update might take awhile…)
at 8:21PM, April 15, 2008
Ok, I'll try and edit it!(If I can get a chance) Plus i'll edit the next page I just did when I was too busy making it.
at 7:40PM, April 15, 2008
There are some changes that I would recommend for you. I'm sorry if this comes of as insulting or anything like that.
1) Always use actual text bubbles. Don't just have the text hanging there.
2) Don't have the text bubbles be a simple box with a line pointing to the character, have an actual tail on the bubble.
3) For the background don't leave the little gaps on the background. Also make sure there is an actual sky or a wall behind the foreground, not just a white space.
4) Lastly if you have some text that isn't going to be in a bubble, such as the comic title, make sure that is stands out in some way. It may just be me but the words "Sonic Randomness!!!!" kind of blends in with the brown are behind it.
That's it for things I think could be changed with this comic, and now for some general advice.
1) Be careful about the personalities you give the characters. Stereotypes are very hard to make work so I recommend you stay away from them.
2) From your avatar I can see that your character is basically a recolor. Now you don't HAVE to make a custom character but I would recommend it. There are lots of people out there that would help you if you as them politely.
3) If you put your character in the comic don't put them into the "all powerful author character" role. It's not generally a good idea.
4) Do your best and take your time, not much good comes from rushing things.
Well that concludes my amazingly long post. Hopefully my advice will help you out. If you do need anything don't hesitate to ask. Oh, and good luck on the comic.