Your ad here, right now: $0.80
All form fields are required.
go to forum
share this comic
Splices of Life
- 168. In which the hierarchy of breakfast is established.
- 167. In which a difference in priorities is found.
- 166. In which JT is amused by a customer.
- 165. In which JT meets the weirdest people at work.
- 164. In which Shawn and JT play Fact or Crap
- 163. In which the game gets dirty.
- 162. In which it's demonstrated how inappropriate JT and Tea's games get
- 161. In which the trio discuss Christmas gifts.
- 160. In which JT's powers of observation are tested.
- 159. In which Shawn is tongue tied.
- 158. In which Shawn expresses himself to Tea's amusement.
- 157. In which Shawn comes to visit.
- 156. In which JT and Tea discuss an artificial tree.
- 155. In which Shawn shows disdain for certain spellings.
- 154. In which Tea is stressed.
- 153. In which Tea offers Raymond something good.
- 152. In which Heather TMIs JT.
- 151. In which Tea discusses her hatred of the term "whatever."
- 150. Costume Change!
- 149. In which JT gets fed up and Gloria is a little stunned.
- 148. In which JT overhears weird customers.
- 147. In which JT gets no respect.
- 146. In which Tea waxes philosophical about chickens.
- 145. In which Jim helps Tea realize a folly.
- Caramel Dance!
- 144. In which Tea shows her nerditude.
- 143. In which JT and Tea can't extend the joke.
142. In which JT and Tea freak out about flying.
- 141. In which Dee, Lindsey, and Tea ponder.
- 140. In which Tea and Dee thoroughly confuse JT.
- 139. In which Raymond is intrigued by the way Shawn waves.
- 138. In which Tea sees a different side of her whiteness.
Happy Birthday Tea!
Happy Birthday, Shawn!
- 137. In which JT and Tea debate about license plates.
- 136. In which JT and Tea contemplate Jim.
- 135. In which Tea shows her usual lack of social regard.
- 134. In which JT and Tea are surrounded by phallic metaphor
- 133. In which Tea calls into question the nature of tulle.
- 132. In which JT and Tea disprove the TV.
- 131. In which Raymond turns the creep factor on Shawn.
- 130. In which Mike is creepy and Raymond doesn't approve.
- 129. In which Tea doesn't show sympathy.
- 128. In which Remy does the unthinkable
- 127. In which Remy and Ashii get frank
- 126. In which JT and Tea contemplate the TV.
- 125. In which Remy enjoys her job.
- 124. In which JT and Tea show off their pop culture.
- 123. In which JT tells his father he's a tranny.
- 122. In which Tea gets frustrated.
- 121. In which Tea introduces Mike.
- 120. In which Steve the Security Guard tries to assuage Raymond's concerns.
- 119. In which JT and Tea contemplate odd phrases.
- 118. In which Tea explains the difference between batters.
- 117. In which JT's allergy to vegetables is addressed.
- 116. In which JT and Tea contemplate learning.
- 115. In which Tea is more racist than usual.
- 114. In which JT continues to suffer from the pressure.
- 113. In which JT suffers from performance anxiety.
- 112. In which Tea and Raymond ponder an important issue.
- 111. In which JT and Tea inform Raymond of something's intentions.
- 110. In which Tea's political status means something
- 109. In which Tea and Raymond discuss homosexual string.
- 108. In which JT and Tea offend someone at Wal-Mart
- 107. In which Remy is very worried about Ashii's health.
- 106. In which JT and Tea enjoy webcaming with Shawn.
- 105. In which JT and Tea converse on games.
- 104. In which JT and Tea contemplate the connection between Shawn and Superman.
- 103. In which JT wonders if easedropping is a good idea.
- 102. In which JT and Tea contemplate exhaustion.
- 101. In which JT, Tea, and Corry enjoy the art of balloon crafting.
100. Costume Change Number 2!
- 99. In which Tea is informative with Heather.
- 98. In which Tea demonstrates how to motivate JT.
- 97. In which JT disapproves of his drink.
- 96. In which Tea disapproves of JT's storage technique.
- 95. In which JT and Tea explain their absence.
- 94. In which JT's absentmindedness is remembered.
- 93. In which Tea and Shawn whisper sweet nothings.
- 92. In which Jim makes a bad judgement call.
- 91. In which Tea and Shawn discuss fidelity.
- 90. In which JT and Tea simulate a crash.
- 89. In which JT and Tea contemplate genitalia.
- 88. In which Mama takes stock of JT's eterenal soul.
- 87. In which JT and Tea realize shoping trips are never simple.
HAPPY ZOMBIE JESUS DAY!!
- 86. How I Was Made (Part 4)
- 85. How I Was Made (Part 3)
- 84. How I Was Made (Part 2)
- 83. How I Was Made (Part 1)
- 82. In which JT tries to bend mind over matter.
- 81. Getting to Know You (Age 18)
- 80. Getting to Know You (Age 17)
- 79. Getting to Know You (Age 16)
- 78. Getting to Know You (Age 15)
- 77. Getting to Know You (Age 14)
- 76. Getting to Know You (Age 13)
- 75. Getting to Know You (Age 12)
- 74. In which JT and Tea talk about "pets".
- 73. In which Tea's addiction to talking to Shawn is brought to life.
- 72. In which nasty bipolar medicine is involved.
- 71. In which Tea tries to extract the snake from her plastic tree.
- 70. In which Tea misspeaks and corrects herself.
- 69. In which JT and Tea contemplate commercials.
- 68. In which JT and Tea criticize publishing.
- 67. In which Tea enjoys JT on strong cough syrup.
- 66. In which JT and Tea wonder about exercise.
- 65. In which Tea feels neglected.
- 64. DnD Night (Part 4)
- 63. DnD Night (Part 3)
- 62. DnD Night (Part 2)
- 61. DnD Night (Part 1)
- 60. In Which JT figures out a movie plot.
- 59. In which Tea terrifies a small child.
- 58. In which Raymond and Steve the Security Guard ponder.
- 57. In which JT shows his ineptitude.
- 56. In which Tea and Jim explore needs.
- 55. In which Tea uploads a video on YouTube.
- 54. In which Tea and Shawn talk about devotion.
- 53. In which JT and Tea contemplate sexuality.
- 52. In which JT and Tea show an appreciation for music.
Happy Fuck The Original Americans Day
- 51. In which JT and Tea discuss heritage.
50. Costume Change!
- 49. In which JT and Tea ponder F/F conception.
- 48. In which JT and Tea figure out a gift for Raymond.
- 47. In which Jared informs JT of a strange fact.
- 46. In which JT and Tea contemplate internal voices.
- 45. In which Tea and Shawn play Scrabble.
- 44. In which JT and Tea contemplate clothing in public places.
- 43. In which Raymond schools JT and Tea in stain cleaning.
- 42. In which Jared thinks about introducing JT to an ex-con.
- 41. In which JT's brother Jared contemplates a riddle.
- 40. In which JT and Tea notice the homeless.
- 39. In which Ashii enjoys Rock Band while JT watches.
- 38. In which JT does not understand the big deal but Tea apparently does.
- 37. In which Tea laments a lesbian allergic to melons.
- 36. In which JT and Tea discuss haircuts.
- 35. In which JT and Tea enjoy the fridge more than Jim.
- 34. In which JT and Tea observe physics.
- 33. In which JT and Tea prostitute themselves for victory.
- 32. In which JT and Tea assure their places in Hell.
- 31. In which JT and Tea start selling their souls to Hollywood.
- 30. In which JT and Tea make a decision.
- 29. In which Tea messes up with her meds.
- 28. In which JT is an asshole.
- 27. In which JT breaks a puzzle box.
- 26. In which Jim makes JT and Tea realize their follies.
- 25. In which Remy realizes she can't get sympathy for a short period.
- 24. In which Tea complains about Bible songs.
- 23. In which Tea is molested by Ashii.
- 22. In which JT and Tea realize the Crackberry's hold on Remy.
- 21. In which JT and Tea realize time has passed.
- 20. In which Tea and Shawn terrify small children JT is trying to help.
- 19. In which JT learns that Tea was right about the $%^&ing bird.
- 18. In which JT and Tea wonder about the weather.
- 17. In which Tea realizes that JT can and does talk back.
- 16. In which JT and Tea observe the wildlife.
- 15. In which JT and Tea critique a shirt.
- 14. In which JT and Tea work for Nimmy. Part Three
- 13. In which JT and Tea work for Nimmy. Part deux
- 12. In which JT and Tea do filing for Nimmy.
- 11. In which Tea puts her stomach in its place.
- 10. In which JT and Tea combat hiccups.
- 9. In which Tea shows off her power to Shawn and JT.
- 8. In which JT and Tea educate about menstruation with help from their friend Raymond.
- 7. In which JT and Tea observe drivers in the rain.
- 6. In which JT and Tea meet road rage
- 5. In which JT and Mama mourn an old friend.
- 4. In which JT's fashion conscious Nimmy tries to pound pink onto her unwilling granddaughter.
- 3. In which Remy finds JT retarded.
- 2. In which JT and Remy discuss world domination
- 1. In which JT complains.
167. In which a difference in priorities is found.
on March 28, 2011
Your ad here, right now: $0.90
Your ad here, right now: $0.90