Crack Bird and Company

• Post Count
  • Last Post

Here We Go

Wow…this is so exciting!! This is my first ever comic, much less a web comic..I draw inspiration from my everyday life..in boring old oddmore(Ardmore, Al) in case your wondering..I find laughter and joy in just about anything..and Im not afraid to poke fun at anything or anyone..but if this comic offends you, dont read it!~D

Its that time again...

ok, crack bird and company is almost a year old…the webversion is a month (give or take a few days) old!!! and it makes me sad Im the only reading it…so leave a comment or something to let me know how you feel!!!!~D

GAH!!!

Gur-rawr…sorry the Gay Lion took over my computer…inside joke from oddmore high lunch…if it offened you, Im sorry…not really…well CB&Co is doing all right, but Im working on another comic as well…unfortunately, Im having relationship and computer issues…*sniff* My scanner wont work..its broken, and my boyfriend broke up with me recently, so I havent felt up to updating…I will eventually….just wanted to catch you guys up…~D

Warning

This Comic May Include Crude Humor And Offensive Material…SO IF YOU GET OFFENDED, DON'T GO CRYING TO THE MANAGEMENT, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!rn~D

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon