Edgar and Edwin

• Post Count
  • Last Post

Yay!

Okay. So it begins! I'm not really like my choices for a layout but I have no idea how to make one. I'm not a web design major! I'm an animator! Why does everything else have to be so hard? So if anybody could help m I'd love you forever! And draw you pretty fanart for your comic.

Holy Cow!

I was actually really amazed how many people came to look at the comic so quickly. 90 views in an hour. I mean… Jeez! I hoped that people would like it I just didn't expect that many so fast! Thank you guys!

::Le Sigh::

Sorry it's taking me so daggum long. I just got finished with my third quarter of my first year in college. And now I'm at my grandparent's house taking care of them. I love them to death but it doesn't leave much time for me to go on the internet or do any sort of art. I promise there will be more Edgar and Edwin soon.

::Le Sigh::

Sorry it's taking me so daggum long. I just got finished with my third quarter of my first year in college. And now I'm at my grandparent's house taking care of them. I love them to death but it doesn't leave much time for me to go on the internet or do any sort of art. I promise there will be more Edgar and Edwin soon.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon