Help, Support and Suggestions

comment problems
tiffawolf at 1:54AM, March 23, 2009
(online)
i am sorta new to the whole forum thing but i have been a member for a while now.
i was wondering, i noticed that if some one comments alot of the pgs i cant find them all because i have so many posted, is there a way that when some one posts comments that there could be a list of them in maybe the edit menu or something like a thing where u can look through all lists of the comments on one pg. kinda like deviant art?
i hate not being able to find them all sense i have too many pgs to look through.
also i have notice there is no “reply” option for the comments so i have to send personal quacks to reply most the time, and so i dont reply to most people because i do not want to enoy them but i also dont want those who like replies to think im egnoring them. if not thats fine, i understand that keeping up such a big site is harsh, just wondering if im missing something here that might already be solved
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM
ozoneocean at 2:13AM, March 23, 2009
(online)
Took me a monet to work out that “pg” and “pags” was about “page” and “Pages” lol!

Yes, this is an issue with the site. Sorry, there's no way to keep track of comments, you have to go through and check them manually. It's a pain but that's how it is here.

For replies, what a lot of us just do is reply on the actual comic page in the comments themselves. -if people really care about the comments they posted they'll check back and see whether you replied to them or not.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
tiffawolf at 3:06AM, March 23, 2009
(online)
ah okay,guess thats okay then.thanks for the help

ozoneocean
Took me a monet to work out that “pg” and “pags” was about “page” and “Pages” lol!

Yes, this is an issue with the site. Sorry, there's no way to keep track of comments, you have to go through and check them manually. It's a pain but that's how it is here.

For replies, what a lot of us just do is reply on the actual comic page in the comments themselves. -if people really care about the comments they posted they'll check back and see whether you replied to them or not.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved