Networking & Community Projects

Looking for some creative input and some artists!
NickGuy at 9:33AM, June 24, 2009
(online)
Hey dudes and dudettes,

I am currently wrapping up the first storyarc in my webcomic, Kung Fu Komix! And i have the second “filler” arc plotted, and am now starting the third one.

What I am looking for is 2 things:

1. Someone to be a sort of “co-writer/editor” sort of person at the most, or at the least just someone who I can bounce ideas off of on messenger or something.

2. Im also looking for someone (well ideally id like 2 someones) to draw the two filler issues. they are seperate issues, one taking a look at Luis' past and how he came to Kung Fu Town, and the second one takes a look at Curtis' past. Style isnt very important, just as long as you bring a cool vibe and deliver some badass stuff. color doesnt matter, id prefer inks but if you can pencil clearly enough we can do that. I don't have these scripted, so you must also be an artist able to turn a few paragraphs of plot into 18-20 pages. more details can be discussed later. Id like to have these pages ready to go within a month or so of the end of issue 7, which will end around september/october

Requirements:

1. must have read all of KFK

2. must be a cool person!

if you are interested you can email me at luis.nicholas.valdez@gmail.com or PM me on here! thanks! :)

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Eddie Jensen at 11:46AM, June 24, 2009
(online)
kind of Sexist nicky.
if I was a teapot I think I'd be orange.

http://t-k-.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
NickGuy at 12:50PM, June 24, 2009
(online)
oh snap i just saw that it said guy…LMAO my bad

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved