Random Discussion

"Bigfoot" Body found wtf? >___>
Signz at 4:58PM, Aug. 14, 2008
(offline)
for srs i am not joking here, just hear me out XD

'apparently' a couple hunters found a bigfoot corpse, and are having this press conference tommorrow about it, with DNA and Photo evidence along with the actual body.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24179242-2,00.html

^^^ link to the story.

Personally this has a high chance of being a hoax obviously :3 however they say they have an actual body, and don't seem to be all media shy and hiding it yah know?

i'll belive it when an expert says its real n such. press conference is tommorrow btw.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
ozoneocean at 6:08PM, Aug. 14, 2008
(online)
It's a hoax for publicity. I've already looked into the news on this. They were both apparently “hunting”, but they both just happen to run two different bigfoot hunting tourist operations as well :)

On is a working policeman who's taking time off work because he got shot in the wrist. Getting shot while on the job would be bad, but it's an injury you could still go tow ork with, especially if he's out running his bigfoot tourist operation thingo and “hunting”.
I say these guys are con-artists, and crap ones at that.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 7:17PM, Aug. 14, 2008
(offline)
The Article
Two professional bigfoot hunters…
Obviously a hoax.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
Croi Dhubh at 12:37AM, Aug. 15, 2008
(offline)
If I shot a bigfoot…I'd be sitting right over the body, getting pictures, while the press was being flown in to prove it was real.

Bodies of animals being found in the wild is an extremely rare occurrence. They are either the luckiest bastards in the world, or it's a hoax.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Signz at 7:46AM, Aug. 15, 2008
(offline)
checked moar on this on youtube. they made fake vids… so it must be fake D:

i'm sad yet again. :L
SeriousQuiche at 12:23PM, Aug. 15, 2008
(offline)
Just saw that on the news. Expecting to see the guys on the news later, apologizing for lying. If it isn't though, how many people can say they've had the corpse of bigfoot in their freezer?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
Signz at 1:07PM, Aug. 15, 2008
(offline)
SeriousQuiche
Just saw that on the news. Expecting to see the guys on the news later, apologizing for lying. If it isn't though, how many people can say they've had the corpse of bigfoot in their freezer?

sales of hunting rifles will go up 350 % :D

IMA GONNA GO BAG A BIGFOOT MAW!

anybody got any news what happened? >____> betting he lied now.
Newt at 7:03PM, Aug. 15, 2008
(online)
I don't think it's big foot but I guess it might be who knows right? -shrugs-
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
subcultured at 7:15PM, Aug. 15, 2008
(online)
i only know one real bigfoot

Someone
Shen Xiaojing, 21, lives in Nong'an County. When she was born, her feet were unusually large. Her right foot is 32 centimetres long and 12 centimetres wide; her left foot is 30 centimetres long and 11 centimetres wide. The big toe of her right foot is as large as a baby's foot of a baby at 7.5 centimetres long and 4.5 centimetres; her second toe is 9 centimetres long and 3.5 centimetres wide. What is intriguing is that the big toe of her left foot is completely normal, while the other toes are unusually large.For 21 years, all her shoes were made by her mother. Shen Xiaojing is now 170 centimetres tall and has reached the age to marry. However, most young men have been frightened away by her giant feet. Shen has two wishes: to see the world and to get into the Guinness Book of Records.
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
bravo1102 at 12:36PM, Aug. 16, 2008
(online)
Those feet look like she's be real good at climbing trees.

I'd pay to have her flown to the USA and I'd marry her. I like Asian women, oh wait, I'm married. :(

Those guys with the body of bigfoot have made the ABC national news. They better produce or will they be laughed at.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Custard Trout at 12:37PM, Aug. 16, 2008
(offline)
Newt

I'd say that I know it's fake, on account of the fact that bigfoot isn't real.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
bravo1102 at 12:40PM, Aug. 16, 2008
(online)
Custard Trout
Newt

I'd say that I know it's fake, on account of the fact that bigfoot isn't real.

It'll be the Cardiff Giant with a coat of fur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_Giant
Closet_Monster at 12:46PM, Aug. 16, 2008
(offline)

^

Whoever took this picture did a good job of making it look real. That or they're really good with Photoshop.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:35PM, Aug. 16, 2008
(offline)
Closet_Monster

^

Whoever took this picture did a good job of making it look real. That or they're really good with Photoshop.

I suppose the sheep wool fur does look slightly real… And the latex face isn't too shabby either. and the… is that intestines? I suppose that looks real too.

I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
Croi Dhubh at 12:12AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(offline)
I was actually just thinking how it didn't look real. Also, the creature probably is real, but not the body

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
ozoneocean at 1:25AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
Croi Dhubh
I was actually just thinking how it didn't look real. Also, the creature probably is real, but not the body
Exactly. Whatever creature the bits happen to be from…

That head looks very fake. hey, maybe bigfoots are just creatures that happen to look really fake naturally? lol!

Croi Dhubh at 4:08AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(offline)
*L* “Kyle, I believe you said imaginary things are real! Oh, Kyle, you dirty girl!”

Signz at 6:32AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(offline)
wikipedia
In August 2008, two hikers, Rick Dyer and Matthew Whitton, claimed that they had discovered the body of a deceased Sasquatch in a forest in northern Georgia. Dyer and Whitton contacted Tom Biscardi, a long-time bigfoot enthusiast, to look at the body. One sample of genetic material, supposedly from the alleged remains of the Bigfoot, has been shown to contain human DNA and another sample opossum DNA, while a third has been inconclusive for technical reasons. Biscardi claims that the opossum DNA could be attributed the stomach contents of the carcass.

WUTS THIS? they actually have evidence? doubtful.. >___> if that body is fake there gonna be screwed over XD
lothar at 6:48AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
what everybody should realy be asking themselves is “why now ? ”
what is going on that a hoax this retarded is getting such media coverage ?

this is strange - look what happens when i google “cnn”
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=cnn&btnG=Search

related searches = cnn bigfoot (and nothing else)
google is pushing this bigfoot story

but the first page listed
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/LOCAL/southwest/08/30/alx.bigfoot/index.html

is from THE YEAR 2000 !!!
a very similar story happened 8 years ago !
right before bush was “elected”

wtf is going on here ????

bigfoot is a fake , Of course ! but that's not the real story here

classic Tricknology !! Weapons of Mass Distraction !!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
ozoneocean at 6:59AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
Actually, I remember that story now… I thought that all sounded very familiar. Hmm

I think the timing is just coincidence, but it's funny how the same cons come around again and people don't recall the last time. We really do have a short memory for news… Like how no one brings up the bombing of Serbia by NATO and compares it to Georgia, and how Bush II can go on about it being “wrong” to “invade” other countries without apologising first. lol!

lothar at 7:48AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
George Orwell
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past

Corporate Media
we will control all that you see and hear

and that's why they Hate the internet
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
bravo1102 at 10:00AM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
Right, and the Roger Patterson 1967 Bigfoot video was supposed to distract us from news about Vietnam.

Funny how the main stream media didn't pick up on all the current evidence that it was a fake too. (including the people who wore and made the costume coming forward)

At least it was reported when the special effects team that did the Alien autopsy came forward.

The part I love about NATO in the Balkans was the fact that most of the tanks and artillery they supposedly destroyed was fake (so-called quaker guns like from the US Civil war that scared McClellan off from attacking Richmond in 1862) And nobody reports (in the US) that the troops are still there.

Of course the media controls and distorts what we see and hear. I seem to remember reading about an accidental explosion aboard a US battleship being spun by Hearst newspapers as an excuse for war against Spain 110 years ago.
Inkmonkey at 1:13PM, Aug. 17, 2008
(offline)
It's kind of sad that we can't have a simple discussion about bigfoot without it degenerating into political BS…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
bravo1102 at 5:48PM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
Inkmonkey
It's kind of sad that we can't have a simple discussion about bigfoot without it degenerating into political BS…

I couldn't agree more, but some see everything through the lens of politics, even something as apolitical as cryptozoology.

I've dabbled in cryptozoology for 30 years and this is the first time I've seen politics thrust into it like this. :) Fun.

(BTW the “quaker gun” remarks did segue from the Roger Patterson Sasquatch film being a fake.)
ozoneocean at 7:47PM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
Ink, it's not political, it's about distortion in the media. All are one man, no segregation of subject just because you don't like politics. ;)
bravo1102
The part I love about NATO in the Balkans was the fact that most of the tanks and artillery they supposedly destroyed was fake (so-called quaker guns like from the US Civil war that scared McClellan off from attacking Richmond in 1862) And nobody reports (in the US) that the troops are still there.

Of course the media controls and distorts what we see and hear. I seem to remember reading about an accidental explosion aboard a US battleship being spun by Hearst newspapers as an excuse for war against Spain 110 years ago.
I heard a lot about the fake tanks and things being destroyed too :)
I had some friends with family there who'd laugh over the e-mails they got about that.

That warship… Was visiting Cuba and that was the reason for the annexation of Cuba by the US. They didn't know what caused the explosion initially, but yeah, the press spun it as an act of sabotage before the facts were in and so it led to war. :(
And yes, it was an accident.

It's disappointing in these days of supposedly free press that the news is often still so biased and directed.

Inkmonkey at 9:17PM, Aug. 17, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
Ink, it's not political, it's about distortion in the media. All are one man, no segregation of subject just because you don't like politics.

Hey, if you get to complain about the “Funny/Interesting Picture” thread, then I can complain about the bigfoot thread.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
ozoneocean at 9:34PM, Aug. 17, 2008
(online)
That thread is pure EVIL :(

BffSatan at 2:32AM, Aug. 18, 2008
(online)
I would really like to believe this is real, but it is probablly a hoax.

I still think bigfeet (and the simiilar yet different reported beast in Australia called yowies after what the Aboriginals called them before European settlers arrived and started to see them aswell) are real, just not this one. But I'll wait for the autopsy to make up my mind 100%.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
ozoneocean at 3:40AM, Aug. 18, 2008
(online)
This reminds me of “the rock at Beverly”: A father and son team of moron con artists in a small wheatbelt town here claimed to have found a ROCK with the face of Jesus on it.

Everybody thought it was funny as hell, but it made FRONT PAGE NEWS! -not in that tiny town, but in the state newspaper. It was even reported internationally I think. That's embarrassing enough to make you crap yourself. -_-

Of course it turned out to be a hoax and the two tit-heads were laughed out of their little town, but it just goes to show how bad the media can be with stuff like that. You hear people sometimes talking about how people should be made to take intelligence tests before they're allowed to vote… Well, sometimes I think members of the press and media owners should have to take stringent psychiatric exams and their stupid stories should be subjected to peer review before ANY of them are allowed to be broadcast or printed. No matter how late that makes it…

Unworkable I know, but the shit you get from blog-news is even worse. And when most news is 80% press release from the people it's about in the first place, it's not really news anyway.

Croi Dhubh at 4:32PM, Aug. 18, 2008
(offline)
So…because of matrixing the rock should be serious business? That's freaking HILARIOUS.

I completely forgot…back in the day in Buena Vista, California, there was a “bigfoot” incident. They nicknamed the thing “Buena Foot”. A friend of my father and uncle had a radio show at the time, and he went on scene to broadcast the updates. It was a huge incident in the area. My uncle, being an avid hunter, got together with a few of his friends and my father's pitbull named BAMF (bad ass mother fucker) to track this thing down. He was even on the radio being interviewed as “the hunter”…x_X

Turns out, it was a really tall transient, who smelled really bad and was wearing shaggy clothing. He came up off the rail road tracks near the very low income apartments and these fuck ass little welfare kids started throwing rocks at this poor guy. Of course he started screaming, and ran. When their parents heard the commotion, the kids said it was a Bigfoot so they wouldn't get in trouble.

The cops had the placed all sectioned off and everything. My father said he heard his brother on the radio and got his ass down there, because he was worried nothing good was going to come of it. My uncle said he gave the guy a pack of cigarettes and helped sneak the poor dude out of the area so he could be left alone.

This happened sometime in the late seventies before I was born.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved