Help, Support and Suggestions

"Comic Stats" and favorites
KikoStudios at 2:57AM, June 30, 2009
(online)
Hi! I'm new here. I looked for the questions but didn't see any from where I looked so I'm making a new topic.

What's the “comic stats” for and is there a way to see how many favorites my comic has? I know its other stats but it would be neat to see how many favorites you have.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
ozoneocean at 6:46AM, June 30, 2009
(online)
Ok, here we go-

Stats:
Firstly, they show your rank (measured in unique views of your comic), amongst all the rest of the comics on DD.
ie. if there are 20,000 comics and you're getting more unique views that 13,000 of them, you'll rank 7000.
Secondly, they show your rank out of the comics in the same category as yours, either comic strips or story comics.
Thirdly, they show how many page views you've gotten in a 24 hour period. counted in 10s.

Faves:
If your computer runs Windows and you have the .Net framework installed, then download and install this application: http://www.drunkduck.com/downloads.php
It's the DD alerter. It will tell you when all your faved comics on DD update as well as how many people (but not who) have faved your comic. :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
KikoStudios at 1:14PM, June 30, 2009
(online)
Ahah! Thank you! Since mine didn't load anything yet I thought maybe it was a comic strip status thing, you know like how far along the artist was into finishing the next strip and so on like some sites have.

LOL I have a Mac XD so I can't. Thank you though!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved