Networking & Community Projects*

"Want Ads"
Niccea at 8:09AM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
Hello, everybody. This is your friendly Networking and Community moderator. I've noticed that there have been a lot of artists looking for writers and writers looking for artists lately. So I thought I would try something new to have everything “at a glance.” This will have a little more condensed version of what is in the actual threads. Each listing will consist of a link to the original thread (if there is one), a short description of what is needed, and the username to contact. So just PQ me or post here if you want something in this thread. (If you post an ad I will delete it after transferring the information to the “list” so things aren't so cluttered, but feel free to carry out discussions in the thread) Also let me know when you have found someone or want the ad removed.

Quick Links:

Writers Looking for Artists
Artists Looking for Writers
Collaboration/Community Projects
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Niccea at 8:09AM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)

Niccea
Looking for Artists to help catch up the mafia comic. Not a big commitment. One to Two pages per person max. Any style is ok. PQ me for details and I will give a summary of what is needed to be done.

Genejoke
I'm after an artist for an eleven page script.

It's called Dark ascension.

I have a thing for pretentious titles :)

It has a small cast, cable cars and a big flying monster and some potentially tricky panels.

Style isn't that important, well no stickmen or sprites but beyond that it's pretty open.

It is for Malefic tales if potential volunteers want to get an idea of what has gone before.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Malefic_Tales/

I am not worried about time frame, I'm very easy going and will not post anything until it is complete.

kriss1989
I am a young writer. I'm not new to the site, just my account is. I made this account specificly to write an ongoing comic I have in mind. Person must be willing and able to draw costumed individuals in combat with monsters, humans, robots, and other costumed individuals. The story will draw influence heavily from shonen manga, magical gils, and sentai series. I hope to update the series at leat twice a week, but idealy MWF. Anyone interested in more details can PQ me. Serious offers only.
Niccea at 8:10AM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
Artists Looking For Writers
Niccea at 8:11AM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
Collaboration/Community Projects
Niccea at 8:11AM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
lildre1993 at 1:55PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(online)
Niccea

Hello,

My name is Andre Farquharson and I am a writer/artist from the UK in South East London who is working on a seven issue comic book miniseries collected into a graphic novel called Nemesis the Hunter's Mark. At the moment I have written the script and half finished some of the thumbnails.

The graphic novel has to do with action, mystery, thriller and a little bit of espionage that breaks down some of the superhero elements. It is more modern and takes place in New York but as you read through the story, you will be able to note a journey from the streets of Chicago, Romania, Ukraine, Estonia and back in New York. I am going to do layouts and help with pencils with another artist while I will be doing the inking and someone else is doing the colour. I need someone to help me with making speech bubbles and helping out with letters.

If you are a letterer you will get something good out of it once I submit it to a comic book company like Dark Horse, Image Central, etc. Check out my blog on www.nemesisthehunter.blogspot.com or for more details contact me on andre1993farquha@yahoo.co.uk.color]
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:35PM
nsterken7983 at 11:46PM, Dec. 17, 2010
(online)
Hello there. I am looking for a colorist and a penciler who enjoy drawing graphic comics and manga style. By graphic I mean like Top Cow, Marvel, Turner type style. American, I guess. The colorist should be versatile and productive, as should the pencilist. We are willing to work with younger people, preferably eighteen and older but younger may apply as well. We would want to speak with your legal guardians prior to. If anyone is interested please contact me @

crystalballer7983@hotmail.com with a link to your work and some info about what you would like to accomplish with your art. The job will be to work on books that will have deadlines but are to be made by people with full time jobs as well, so it will all be done on a part time schedule.

Nate Sterken

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon