Random Discussion

"white people built america"
subcultured at 5:50AM, July 21, 2009
(online)
….as pat buchanan says
ill be glad to see this old generation faze out.
he sounds like a klansman

this is a rebuttal
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/21/maddow-demolishes-buchana_n_241812.html

everytime he speaks, i think of this:
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Dark Clown at 6:01AM, July 21, 2009
(online)
ahh to think that people like this really Do exist…
oh its like seeing superman for the first time.
sitting there thinking he is better then everyone elce.
hiding behind the red white and blue.

In a perfect world. he would of died and not George Carlin.

but life aint perfect and bigots like that old codsucker still live.

LETS ALL GO TO THE MOVIES AND HAVE POPCORN

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
ifelldownthestairs at 4:07PM, July 21, 2009
(online)
Wow. These are the kinds of people who are prominent in American politics?

What a great defense, that no blacks signed the constitution or the declaration of independence. Even if the idea of blacks being able to take part in government in the 1700s wasn't laughable at the time these documents were signed, why would that matter?

I used to think that watching a bigot try to explain his case without simply saying “because they're black” was kinda funny, and it still is.. but when it's a guy who's attempted to run for president multiple times, actually DID run once, and has been a senior advisor to three different presidents.. one can't help but be like “what the hell”.
you know why birds don't write their memoirs? because birds don't lead epic lives, that's why. who'd want to read what a bird does? nobody. that's who.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
subcultured at 8:25AM, July 22, 2009
(online)
yea, he acts like the US is his own private kingdom. He wants a specific bloodline of people who signed the declaration of independence or who fought in the wars to have the only say on how the government is run.

which is actually funny because he forgets a major thing. interracial offspring. oh yea, people like buchanan try to not imagine that kinda stuff. who knows maybe the brown person next to him could be a descendant of ben franklin or george washington.

take that! racism!

bullworth said it best: White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of ‘em all/ All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction/ Everybody just gotta keep fuckin’ everybody til they're all the same color
J
Dark Clown at 8:40AM, July 22, 2009
(online)
dont matter what you are on the outside. inside your full of squishy things and bloody crunchy bits. eats good with the right sauce, a bit fatty. but hey thats the best parts.

all and all you all bleed the same. you all breath a mix of oxygen, hydrogen, neon and helium. and you all drink the same base liquid comprised of Oxygen/Hydrogen and small amounts of sodium. And you all are more or less, Walking explosives.

Does Skin Color really matter? we mean to anyone other than the Grand Dragon Pat Buchanan who thinks that what he is spouting is fact and not the senile rantings of an Incompetent impotent failed Abortion?

Orin J Master at 10:06AM, July 22, 2009
(online)
ah, he's just sad that he can't feel superior over something because of a thing like skin color anymore. he's kind of embarrassing, but only idiots are gonna listen to him.

so it' only as serious as people are stupid. weigh the implications there yourself.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
subcultured at 6:12PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
idiots with guns and only know 1 amendment
J
Dark Clown at 8:01AM, July 23, 2009
(online)
humm.. that might be a bad thing…
Idiots multiply Vary fast.. and there are a lot of them out there. Whole States in fact… maybe a preemptive strike? or systematic cleansing of city's that are over run with the mentally crippled Hillbilly's?

bravo1102 at 12:55PM, July 23, 2009
(online)
Look at the source: Pat also thinks that Churchill started World War II. (his latest book Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary war ? ) He's highly critcal of Israel and subscribes to some revisions regarding the Holocaust. So this isn't the only dumb remark.

In a way he's totally accurate. White people of English descent built America with just a little help from everybody else (including but not limited to) black Africans, Asians, Hispanics, Jews and Irish. The Irish were very helpful by sacrificing themselves in such great numbers to fight the American Civil war to free some other unimportant people the English and Scots/Irish whites brought along to do all the hard work providing them with the leisure to write historic documents: the Blacks. (tongue in cheek. ;)

Screw education, just shoot the ignorant. Better yet: Daniel DeFoe had it right in his A Simple Solution Let them eat each other. Maybe if enough idiots say enough stupid things and it can end up being cannibalism of the ignorant.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
ozoneocean at 12:48AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Yeah… he's not too bright. 100% “white” males fought at Normandy and Gettysburg?
He shouldn't even be on the TV in the first place.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
da_kasha at 5:53PM, July 28, 2009
(offline)

Didn't we all originally evolve in Africa and started off as black monkeys? So technically there's no one 100% white :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:11AM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
I notice that every old person who goes on TV with permenantly squinty eyes is crazy and/or racist.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
bravo1102 at 7:29AM, July 29, 2009
(online)
Puff_Of_Smoke
I notice that every old person who goes on TV with permenantly squinty eyes is crazy and/or racist.

People tend to squint who are nearsighted. It's not coincidental that truth is often referred to as light which also tends to make someone squint.
Orin J Master at 8:46AM, July 29, 2009
(online)
Puff_Of_Smoke

to be fair, the stage lighting is probably a bit stronger than they're used to. and the crazy and/or rasict old people are usually the ones that are trying to get on the TV anyways.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Saillestraife at 10:08AM, July 29, 2009
(online)
ok probably getting a little off track with the whole lighting thing, but anyway yes we did indeed evolve pretty much from the same upright walking bipedal ancestors that did originate from Africa, but of course therre are others who believe that there may have been more than one area from which humans evolved but only a very small number of quacks believe that, we did infact migrate northwards out of africa at the very early stages of our evolutionary development so to put it simply yeah we are decended from black people in a sense
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 6:32PM, July 29, 2009
(offline)
Well, thank you all for that amazing lesson and revelation.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
bravo1102 at 7:09AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
If we really want to veer off into the “Out of Africa” theories maybe we should start a new topic. Then we can dissect a hairless ape's skin color and melannin and etc.

As for your sarcasm(?) Puff; you're welcome. (From someone who imagines himself a sarcastic humorist I am truly grateful) (It was sarcasm? if not just ignore me, I'll go sit in the corner and read some more of Pat Buchannon's extensive library)

I wonder if Pat remembers that at various times between 15 to 30% of the Continental army was black? It was the last integrated US army until Truman signed the executive order in 1948 ending segregation in the military.
ozoneocean at 7:44AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
With the whole “descended from” thing you have to be careful. The mistake people can make is thinking that “black” people in Africa were an earlier form of human and so these so called “white” people must be the later model. That's not true.

Cromagnon man and Neanderthals are BOTH earlier human forms (even though we aren't directly related to Neanderthals) and BOTH were wondering around Europe LONG before MODERN humans arrived Africa.

That's right, “black” people are completely modern humans, just like everyone else. Not some earlier model.

I'm no anthropologist so I don't know the early migration patterns of humans. I just know those facts along with the fact that all humans are related.

Saillestraife at 5:33PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
I know what you're saying ocean, my post was a much more simplified way of looking at it for the sake of another poster, yes black peaople are modern day humans, the point I should have made was that earlier human beings would have had darker skin purely because they were living in a hotter, sunnier climate but I dont really need to explain to you how that works out. Also that we all decsended from the same thing that just so happened to have darker skin so it's usless anyone trying to argue that black people or any other minority is inferior based around their physiology because there is no major physical difference (other than skin colour) that seperates any race from any other race.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
bravo1102 at 8:39AM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Cro-Magnon man is not different from Modern Man and is not even referred to as Cro-Magnon anymore. Properly it is “early Modern Man” remains of which are also found in the Middle East. Genetically “Early modern man” falls within the average range of Modern Europeans though was of a more robust physique with a slightly larger cranium. Though that could average out among a larger population sample than we currently have.

As for skin color we're hairless apes, monkey boy. :) Shave an ape and he's not black, that's an adaptation in our ancestors after the hair was gone. When did our ancestors lose their hair? That is still not clear, but it only takes a few thousand years to change skin color and facial features into the classic racial types. None of that means a damn thing except what enviornment someone's ancestors ended up settling in.

To white Europeans Australian aboriginese looked just like Black Africans. However the Black Africans are closer genetically to the White Europeans and the Australian aboriginese closer to Mainland Asians. Something that could have been quite unsettling to that Englishman or even a Thai for that matter. ;) It's all where your ancestors ended up living.

There were Black troops on the beaches of Normandy on D-Day serving in segregated support units. On the beach I doubt being in supply or a truck driver really mattered. You were a guy with a rifle of whatever skin color. Some of the Coast Guardsmen crewing the landing craft were also black.
da_kasha at 12:37PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
bravo1102
As for skin color we're hairless apes, monkey boy. :) Shave an ape and he's not black, that's an adaptation in our ancestors after the hair was gone.

I thought we had as many hairs as a monkey only our's are shorter :0 and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was something to do with stopping ourselves from getting fleas/lice. That's why we find hairy armpits unattractive.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Product Placement at 3:10PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Title
white people built america
Well they did…. using slaves to do all the hard work.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ozoneocean at 10:54PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
da_kasha
I thought we had as many hairs as a monkey only our's are shorter :0 and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was something to do with stopping ourselves from getting fleas/lice. That's why we find hairy armpits unattractive.
Hmmm…
Well all that “ape” stuff, hairless and otherwise is sort of the basic kiddy end of genetics and evolution.

The reality is that all mammals are hairy. As for the amount etc- as the famous Aussie artist Ian Fairweather once demonstrated when comparing a bid wing to a human arm: Look, the feathers on their wings go in the same direction as the hairs on our arms.

The fact is, the IMPORTANT fact that all life is related. Some closer than others. And most animal life isn't as far apart as we like to imagine. If you only go by what sort of looks the same regarding fingers and toes etc, you miss out a massive part of that- even rats, mice, frogs etc have much the same bones and fingers and toes as you and I. :)
We're not so different… Which is why people experiment on them :(

The reason humans have less obvious hair coverage than most other land mammals is very likely to do with the rise of civilisation due to our social tendencies.
ie. Humans living in small cooperative groups. They begin to fashion simple clothing for protection and warmth so they don't need the hair for that any longer- so the less hairy people become more attractive as sexual partners. Meaning the hairies are phased out over time…
Or maybe people are right about early aquatic tribes and all the adaptions having to do with that.

lothar at 11:20AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(online)
LOL @ “it's pat”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
bravo1102 at 7:02PM, Aug. 3, 2009
(online)
Just read The Ancestor's Tale by Richard Dawkins. All animals are related. Every animal has just adapted differently. The cool part is when two species come up with the same adaptation for the same enviornment but evolved on opposite sides of the planet.

Modern humans are effectively hairless, monkey boy. (Am I the only one who's ever seen Buckaroo Banzai?) Our ancestors lost their long hair before they made clothes. Sexual selection probably led the genus Homo's current hair length a few million years ago. (as well as changes in living enviornment) By the time Homo sapiens came along our genus had been effectively hairless a long time.

Face it, we are short haired apes. So much in fact points to Homo Sapiens being a third species of chimpanzee. Hmmm, that'd be a good name for a book…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved