Comic Talk and General Discussion *

$%#$%!$%$%!!!!!!! Venting Thread.
Aurora Moon at 4:05AM, March 13, 2007
(offline)
have a bad day? everything not going your away?
vent away in this thread.

Anyway…

ARGGHHH!!!!!! fuck it all to hell!
I was working on photoshop on the next page of Aurorean Tales, and I had put in so much effort into this one panel..it was so detailed and everything, and I was about to save the panel, snice I like to save in stages.. saving per panel when I'm done drawing one panel and stuff..
when it SHUT DOWN! no warning, no nothing….

I fucking hate that!! sure I have some of my work still done and saved, but it's not the same.. it's a PAIN to have to redraw some things!

GRRRR!!!

argh, fgjfkgfjgfgfjgklfnklgnafdkjdkl fhjbg fvgf gkvfgzdfgya hfuih gffjgfdagj!!!
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Will at 5:31AM, March 13, 2007
(online)
ahhhfrngjsdngisbdifbbfiysihdbihiusdhbifsh!!!!!!!!11111111111111oneoneeleven!!!!!!!!!!

i have an addictive personality…

it is now 9:30 and i still have to start and finish a report for school by tomorrow… as well as 2 hours of maths work…

why must the internet be so addicting!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!/?!?!?!?!?/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/

*bangs head on door*
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
reconjsh at 5:48AM, March 13, 2007
(online)
Aurora… “Ctrl + S”. I hit it constantly in Photoshop.

My F@#$@!#$%& dog won't stop farting this morning. I seriously think she's dying or something. It's so foul. It's like a dead and rotting ogre died from choking on a skunk that was holding a fermenting bag of cow poo.

I'm dying here!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:02PM
Aurora Moon at 6:09AM, March 13, 2007
(offline)
reconjsh

I use that trick too..

but here's the problem.

I'm the kind of artist who becomes so absorbed in drawing an panel,etc that I forget to save by that method constantly. it's only after I complete an panel that I don't get so lost in my drawing that I save then.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
reconjsh at 6:30AM, March 13, 2007
(online)
Aurora Moon
reconjsh

I use that trick too..

but here's the problem.

I'm the kind of artist who becomes so absorbed in drawing an panel,etc that I forget to save by that method constantly. it's only after I complete an panel that I don't get so lost in my drawing that I save then.

that sucks… I !@#$@#$^ hate that when it happens too.
AQua_ng at 9:46AM, March 13, 2007
(offline)
Aurora Moon
I use that trick too..

but here's the problem.

You need to become more jumpy and nervous, like me.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
Alexis at 10:28AM, March 13, 2007
(offline)
Will
ahhhfrngjsdngisbdifriyfbbnfiusdhbifsh!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneeleven!!!!!!!!!!

i have an addictive personality…

it is now 9:30 and i still have to start and finish a report for school by tomorrow… as well as 2 hours of maths work…

why must the internet be so addicting!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!/?!?!?!?!?/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/

*bangs head on door*

I'm with you there, I never met a bad habit I didn't like.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
ccs1989 at 2:34PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
Photoshop has managed to quit on me before without warning. Usually when it's raining for some reason….
Anyway I save lots.

I'm actually having a good day, so I don't have much to complain about.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
Neilsama at 3:07PM, March 13, 2007
(offline)
I used to work in Paintshop Pro. That program was like Russian Roulette on my system. At some point… when I least expected… it was GOING to shut down. Saving often was a hazard, because it could even shut itself down in the middle of a save, corrupting the file. For this reason, I often did alternating saves between two different files. That way, if the program crashed in the middle of a save, I at least had something recoverable.

I can honestly say that I've never had a crash in Photoshop.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM
Maxw3ll at 3:16PM, March 13, 2007
(offline)
Urrrrrrg!!!!!!!!!! i enjoy shouting!!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:56PM
reconjsh at 3:42PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
WHY DOES PHOTOSHOP HAVE TO STARE AT ME ALL THE TIME? I mean seriously, does it find me attractive? Why doesn't it just tell me so? @#$!@#$ GRRR!

I #@$%ing hate bitting my cheek while chewing and then the bite turns into this nasty wound that makes it hard to eat soup even! @#$@!#% RANT! GRRR!
roma at 4:30PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
I have a physics test tomorrow! I hate physics! but I'm forced to take it. I don't want to study. But I want a good grade. Why cant things be @#@#@ easy???!!!! Its realy simple. When I walk into class just give me 100% for just being there!!!! Thats it. Thats all I ask. But Noooo, I have to “study”.
🤔
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
tea_green at 5:08PM, March 14, 2007
(online)
I babysit for my neighbor during the week and today was supposed to be her day off, so I'd have a kid-free day. However, she decided she wanted to see her baby daddy but he didn't want the kids around so she dumped them at my place. Seriously. I was heading out the door and she came up the way, carrying her kids and was asking me if I could do her a favor. Like a dips**t I agreed to do so and I was stuck with her kids…for four hours! Four frickin hours! On top of that, her son likes to play on my DS and he picks all the hard levels he can't play on the dumb game and he does it on purpose. I actually sat him down and said play this part because it's easy then he comes up to me every 30 seconds with a question about how to jump. Then when I play on the DS he climbs up behind me and starts touching the screen at the most inoppourtune times. When I play on my playstation, he'll stand in front of the TV screen while playing my DS. On top of that his sister is so spoiled that she'll cry a river if you put her down! Plus they both drool on everything they touch, the older one argues with me all the time about pokemon and by the time it was all over my house was a mess and I hadn't done ANY of my comics, but wait, there was more!

Her baby daddy decided to have his alchoholic uncle look at their car and I had to take them all to the store to get some oil. The old man smells like he's been swimming in gin and he will not shut up about how he feels the cops were racist for arresting him while he had a pound of weed on his person and some crap about Jesus. Then I had to pay for the oil. Then she got into a big blowout with her baby daddy and the guy stormed off and we had to go look for him! He's borderline retarded! Everything he does is slow and half assed, he walks slow and talks slow and I frikin' hate him and his uncle! Anyway, we found him, they kissed and made up and I ended up with a headache (I hate gin.)…I just now got free of them.

I hate being the responsible one! I keep feeling like I have to look out for her because I'm older than her but I feel like I'm being frickin used! I hate this! I hate it! GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAH!

MY DAY IS TOTAL SUCK!!!11!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:08PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 5:12PM, March 14, 2007
(offline)
The only kid I've ever babysat just watched movies the whole time. Twenty dollars easy.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
herio at 8:29PM, March 14, 2007
(online)
my glass are durrty and just wont come cleen and i lost a figt with a whater cooler

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Freux at 11:40PM, March 14, 2007
(online)
I haven't had a photoshop crash since I updated to CS2.

Um.. RORAWAWRAAAAAAAAAAAAR my last paycheck was tiny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:31PM
AQua_ng at 12:20AM, March 15, 2007
(offline)
I have no clothes that fit anymore. I need a new wardrobe.

I want to look fabulous, dammit!

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
Alexis at 11:41PM, March 15, 2007
(offline)
Last night when I was walking home from a bar at 1:30 am I heard a whitle coming from the lawn of a house near me. When I looked over there was an overweight, middle-aged man standing in the front lawn completely naked holding his cock. That was kind of upsetting. And it re-enforced my dislike of the human race.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
tea_green at 1:34AM, March 16, 2007
(online)
Alexis
Last night when I was walking home from a bar at 1:30 am I heard a whitle coming from the lawn of a house near me. When I looked over there was an overweight, middle-aged man standing in the front lawn completely naked holding his cock. That was kind of upsetting. And it re-enforced my dislike of the human race.

That happens to me usually when I ride the city bus. It's happened three times and I tell you what, I agree with you. Makes me sometimes think that we're de-evolutionizing.

Urgh, anyway, this super religious lady who lives across from my mom came over today and my mom was talking about her new boyfriend (which is something I don't wanna hear). Anyway, she was all like “You might as well call him dad.” I then said I wasn't going to and then she said “God is telling me that someone hurt you in the past and you're putting up a wall…blah, blah, blach.” She then told me I should be more trusting and all that other crap. I'm just sitting there thinking ‘mind your own business lady!’

Where does she get off saying I should go and trust people like that?! I don't frickin know here and her daughter was the one who caused me all that trouble yesterday! Just because I didn't want to call the guy my dad doesn't mean I'm closing him off, I really liked him and she just assumed that I didn't because of some choice I made for my own damn reasons and then she covers up her judgemental attitude by saying that God told her these things. I wanted to punch her in the teeth! Then she had the nerve to ask for some soda and I was thinking ‘tell God to get you some soda’ but I had to be respectful cause I was at my moms house! What the hell man? I don't think God has a big mouth or whatever but I don't wanna think about it. The whole thing gave me a headache.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:08PM
Custard Trout at 1:21PM, March 16, 2007
(offline)
Bloody cock bastard arse bugger Flash fucking 8 is a piece if shite. The ‘edit multiple frames tool’ is a load of bullshit I always had the impression that ‘edit multiple frames’ meant to edit more than one frame, clearly I am wrong. And another thing, THE FUCKING FILL TOOL ARRGH! I dunno what Flash has against it, but it treats all gaps as ‘to big to fill’, even if the gap is minuscule and I have the bucket tool set to ‘fill large gaps’.

But I still love it, I feel like an abused girlfriend. I'll go crawling back and I'll still complain at every chance I get. I am Flash's bitch.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
Ozoneocean at 1:46PM, March 16, 2007
(online)
Custard Trout
The ‘edit multiple frames tool’ is a load of bullshit I always had the impression that ‘edit multiple frames’ meant to edit more than one frame
Yep, that is a serious shortcoming in Flash. It was possible in Macromedia Director and you can do it in other programs, but Flash is a bit limited… With the fill you can adjust that somewhere so you don't have to worry so much about gaps, but it's a pain to adjust all your settings until they're “just right”. Took me a while to get my brush setting how I like them for painting in Flash.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM
Custard Trout at 1:57PM, March 16, 2007
(offline)
I know you can adjust it, it just seems to ignore my adjustments.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
fern at 3:22PM, March 16, 2007
(online)
I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK for my “zombie” comic!!!

fucking zombies!

also, i hate sandwiches! i'm about to eat one!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
suzi at 4:07PM, March 16, 2007
(online)
I MIGHT NOT HAVE MONEY FOR COLLEGE ):<
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
reconjsh at 5:53PM, March 16, 2007
(online)
suzi
I MIGHT NOT HAVE MONEY FOR COLLEGE ):<

They'll give just about anyone student loans… and if you go to a cheaper college, you can often get enough student loans to cover everything from classes and books to room and board.

Just a thought.

MY NEW GLASSES HURT MY EYES! @#$%$@!#
Aurora Moon at 9:50AM, March 17, 2007
(offline)
Just got back from grocery shopping. it's often that time of the month where I wish I had an car… snice I end up carrying bulkloads of food and stuff back to my apartment.
granted, my apartment and the grocery store is very close to each other… but still I had to carry more than my arms could take all the way back to my apartment, which happens to be on the second story.

now my arms, my shoulders feels SO sore and worn out. plus, I pulled an leg muscle. ooowwwww…..
The mediocre one at 2:06PM, March 17, 2007
(offline)
I am a caring person, I don't know why, but any person I come across that has a bad day I always want to somehow make it better, I never know how, but I always get a feeling like I need to do something, that it's my duty to help them, but I never can find it…people whose families are so fucked up, people who have problems with other people in school…it all seems like I can do something, but I just can't think of it.

Further than that I'm the person that will listen to anyone and try to console them, and you have no idea how much that gets abused, I get all these bitched whining about jimmy mccocksucker not grabbing their ass, or some guy whining about not gettin laid…do these people even get how well off they are? To not have to worry about getting beaten when they get home? Or to not worry when they're getting their next meal? I'm not either, thank god above, but I know that there are so many more problems in the world that need attention before mine take the fore front…

Sorry about the long post.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
Generic Human at 3:27PM, March 17, 2007
(online)
not really a rant, just something I need to say.

It creeps me out so much when I'm looking at art, say on deviant art, and I see pictures of characters from games, shows, movies, etc. paired differently than I would pair them up. More specifically, yaoi creeps me out. Not when it's within it's own story, but when people take characters from other stories, like L and Light Yagami from Death Note and pair them up. Or Sora and Riku. It's just…weird. Not because I'm a homophobic or anything like that…it's just that I would never imagine those characters together…and…I don't like the idea of them together.

I never needed to see this image
Or this one
or this one
and lastly this one (which REALLY creeps me out)

I know I can't control what people draw or how they think, and I don't want to. I'm just stating that this shit creeps me right outta town.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
subcultured at 3:34PM, March 17, 2007
(online)
*looks at pictures O_O

awwww great i'm blind now
thanks, gen!
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM
The mediocre one at 5:28PM, March 17, 2007
(offline)
yeah I'm gonna decide no clickey-clickey.

Well, like gen's thing I have something I just need to say and i'd feel obnoxious to make a whole thread about it, but my aunt's sisters' daughter just hanged herself. I know that's a long list away, and honestly I never knew her, but my cousin did, he talked to her just before she lest to kill herself, and he's thirteen, maybe. He thinks it's his fault this happened, that he could have somehow stopped this all from happening.

Honestly I love everyone i've met on here, even if I have yelled at y'all for whatever, and if anyone feels that sad about something, or needs to talk something over please PQ me or something, I won't be bothered at all, and I swear upon all I hold high that I will not tell a soul.

Sorry again for taking up so much spacem, and sorry if it sounds really, really freakin' sappy.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon