Networking & Community Projects*

'Keeping Up with Thursday' Comicbook Cover Contest
itsjustaar at 1:21AM, Feb. 28, 2011
(online)
Want an art trade?

Want me to promote your comic?

Want to cameo or have a minor role in the comic?

All this can be yours if you'd like to take a crack at the KUWT Comicbook Cover contest! You can be our featured guest artist with a special page dedicated to whatever you'd like.

The rules are simple:

- Design something with any character from Issue 1 so far, of your choice. Could be anything.
- If not the characters, try a hand at something scenic from within the Issue 1 thus far (i.e. foggy London, nightfall, inside and running about around the house from a mouse's point of view)
- Need ideas? Think Oliver Twist, Great Mouse Detective , with any art style of your choice. Go nuts!

The due date is March 20th, and I will see to it your artwork gets featured at any time when I resume the comic begins again (which will be sometime around March 14th, or so, right around St. Patrick's day… fitting, eh?).

So go ahead and do something! I'd love to hear from you!

Check out the previous page prior to the preview I just uploaded, which is our first entry from deviantArt to get a look at your competition!
“Keeping Up with Thursday” - Updated Every 3 Days!
“ZombieToons Must Die” - hiatus. D:
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
itsjustaar at 5:25PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
My apologies on the necro-bump, but just wanted to let everyone know that this is the 2-day notice before it's over. :3

Three artists on deviantArt who've submitted their entries have been peppered through Issue 2 at the moment. Assuming there are no more by then, the contest will get into it's judgment phase. :D

PQ me here, or on dA, FurAffinity, with your entries.
“Keeping Up with Thursday” - Updated Every 3 Days!
“ZombieToons Must Die” - hiatus. D:
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon