Debate and Discussion

******ing Police...
Rori at 12:40AM, June 24, 2007
(online)
Anyone from ChiTown?

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_080060454.html

Sure people are individuls, good and bad and middlish, but the culture frames people's behaviors, and the culture of many police departments is terrible. The Chicago Police is a poster child for systematic abuse of authority and rampant corruption (which certainly springs out of the other government institutions here).

Is every Chicago cop a bastard…probably not. But in this culture, the good cops have to spend effort merely getting people to trust them enough to call them, while the bad cops make things miserable and lawful folks feel colonized, and the rest just follow whatever leader. *sigh*

Now I'm depressed. I should read about zombies…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
marine at 12:28PM, June 24, 2007
(offline)

Rodney King!

Rori
I should read about zombies…

If you'll notice, certain drugs make people zombies. Ever see someone stand around and slur their speech often saying “Drrrrrrrrugs! DRUUUUUGS! BRAAAAAINS” or similar?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Rori at 12:46PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
marine
Rori
I should read about zombies…

If you'll notice, certain drugs make people zombies. Ever see someone stand around and slur their speech often saying “Drrrrrrrrugs! DRUUUUUGS! BRAAAAAINS” or similar?

Although off subject, yes. There's been many a time riding the eL that a strung out humanoid has giving me a start and a “oh, shit, the zombie apocalypse is actually happing!”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved