Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

*Fanfare* Presenting Renga Studio!
Renga Studio at 10:15AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
Thank you, everyone; and thank you for the fanfare and announcement! Greetings, fellow readers, writers and artists! I am Renga Studio, and I am proud to be a new member of DrunkDuck! If anybody here has any questions regarding what I'm like, what I'm into, or my future plans of world domination, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them, okay? 8D
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
amanda at 10:42AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
Hi Renga! Welcome to the fun and awesomeness that is Drunk Duck. I'm very interested in any and all plans for world domination - I can warn you up front that you will have competition from Lord Shplane and CrazyNinny, but I'm certain their methods will differ from yours.
Otherwise, I am a woman of few questions, so…It has been said that alligator meat tastes like chicken. Discuss.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Rusty Knight at 11:07AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
World Domination huh? Get in line. What's your GRAND idea for WD? I'm using a Battle squid.
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:13PM
keithmccleary at 11:14AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
OOOOoops. Your widdle Battle Squid just got fragged by my FLYING Battle Squid.

…Who's gonna dominate the world now that your cute widdle Battle Squid is all dead?
Now updating without interruption, starting 2/16.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Rusty Knight at 11:20AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
Pfft… battle squids can't fly… that's just silly. Your silly.
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:13PM
amanda at 11:22AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
Rusty, Keith…there's no need to fight. You two should join your battle squids up to form the intrepid Cephalopod Strike Force!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Steely Gaze at 11:52AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
Welcome! I can see you'll have some competition in the World Domination department.

I can't think of any questions. But I can think of answers. So you can ask me whatever you please, and I'll come up with some really snappy answers to them. They won't be the right answers, but they will be answers. :D
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Renga Studio at 12:12PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
Steely Gaze
Welcome! I can see you'll have some competition in the World Domination department.

I can't think of any questions. But I can think of answers. So you can ask me whatever you please, and I'll come up with some really snappy answers to them. They won't be the right answers, but they will be answers. :D

In that case, do you know where I can get lots of battle squids (and flying ones too, if possible)? I think I'm gonna need a battle squid battalion! :nervous:
Custard Trout at 12:24PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
I fully support your rise to ruler of the planet. Can I be your trusted lieutenant?

By the way, I'm definitely not using you so I can infect you with mind maggots at the last minute, thereby conquering the world for my supreme insect overlords without having to lift a finger. Which is good because we haven't figured out how to use the fingers on these yet. Honestly, you;d think they'd supply a manual or something.

What was I - oh yeah, let me join you. I won't betray you, I promise.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
Renga Studio at 1:21PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
Ah, yes, Lt. Custard Trout, is it? I have been expecting you. I have been very interested in these “mind maggots” I have been hearing so much about. Yes, let us join forces, and together, you and I–and anybody else who may be interested–can RRRRULE THE WORLD!! MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! (You wouldn't get it; it's an inside joke.)

Oh, and keep those things away from me, Lt. Trout.
Steely Gaze at 3:00PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
Renga Studio
In that case, do you know where I can get lots of battle squids (and flying ones too, if possible)? I think I'm gonna need a battle squid battalion! :nervous:

Wouldn't know; I only use Fluffy Kittens of Doom for my Armada of Death. Try…some water. Yeah, water's a good idea!
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Warpedwenger at 5:02PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
Renga Studio
Ah, yes, Lt. Custard Trout, is it? I have been expecting you. I have been very interested in these “mind maggots” I have been hearing so much about. Yes, let us join forces, and together, you and I–and anybody else who may be interested–can RRRRULE THE WORLD!! MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! (You wouldn't get it; it's an inside joke.)

Oh, and keep those things away from me, Lt. Trout.
Ill join the the fight… I feel like your a different kinda politician… You know… Not a beltway insider…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
Orange at 5:05PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
Hey there… like everyone else has said, you'll find some competition in the world-domination area…but…have fun. :D

In before crazyninny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Renga Studio at 7:02AM, Jan. 16, 2008
(online)
Hey, it's me again. Guess what? My comic's kaput again. And this time, for good. If you want to know why, read my post on the Rant or Vent here sticky thread. Anyway, I, Renga Studio, have decided to quit being a cartoonist here at DrunkDuck. Nothing personal, mind you; you guys are awesome, and so is this site. It's just that something (aside from technical difficulties and my indecisiveness) is telling me I shouldn't be doing this. Anyway, I'm just letting you know that the Renga-something comic is now no more on this site (Thank God!), so don't go searching for it. Don't think I'm leaving this site just yet; I'm just going to resume lurking about DrunkDuck, reading and commenting comics and replying to posts from the shadows (or at least behind the anonymity of my avatar). However, know that you haven't seen the last of Renga-you-know-what. Something tells me you'll be hearing of it again very soon…

(Disappears into obscurity…) :neenjah:

I always wanted to do that.

P.S., I'm still gonna rule the world.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon