Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

*Insert A Witty Title Here*
Steampunkish at 5:51PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(online)
Hello peoples of Drunk Duck

So I've been kind of lurking for a long time. Not in an… Entirely… Stalkerish way, but something like that.

But yeah. Hi. I'm glad to finally make an account (And by extension this topic), because now I can come on and actually say something on the forums as opposed to just being a stalker :D

A little bit about myself: I'm a teenager, and mainly just doing comics for the fun of it. The Captain of my schools robotics team (Has anyone but me heard of FIRST?). Uh. Kind of suckish at art, but that's generally why people make a webcomic, to improve. So yeah.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Custard Trout at 6:28PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(offline)
I wish my highschool had a robotics team. Then maybe I'd have fonder memories of it.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
amanda at 11:47AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
Hi, Steam, welcome to the Duck! A robotics team sounds really fun and interesting! I was in Academic Decathlon which could probably compete in terms of awesomeness and nerdiness ^.^ And yes, I suspect you'll find you improve quite rapidly with your artwork. As you stand now, I really like your bold lines and character designs (though the emphasized first letter of each sentence is a teensy bit distracting). Nice start!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
manicmerganser at 3:59PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
Steampunkish
Hello peoples of Drunk Duck

So I've been kind of lurking for a long time. Not in an… Entirely… Stalkerish way, but something like that.

But yeah. Hi. I'm glad to finally make an account (And by extension this topic), because now I can come on and actually say something on the forums as opposed to just being a stalker :D

A little bit about myself: I'm a teenager, and mainly just doing comics for the fun of it. The Captain of my schools robotics team (Has anyone but me heard of FIRST?). Uh. Kind of suckish at art, but that's generally why people make a webcomic, to improve. So yeah.

Hi, looking at your icon made me wonder if you dress steampunk?
www.alannispoliticalcart00ns.blogspot.com
http://1-art-1.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon