Bad company
threes company too

etcetera
lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:22PM
lba at 12:53PM, March 8, 2009
(online)
Kristen Gudsnuk
I'm so glad I went to an overpriced school and am coming out into this balmy economy with an English major and piles of student loans. Hooray!

Oh a serious note, here's to hoping that shitty fast food places go out of business– or better yet– are outlawed.

Why? It's not like anyone is forced to go to them. They're just cheap mass-produced food and nothing more. Their business practices aren't any worse than most other companies either.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
seventy2 at 1:03PM, March 8, 2009
(online)
lba
Kristen Gudsnuk
I'm so glad I went to an overpriced school and am coming out into this balmy economy with an English major and piles of student loans. Hooray!

Oh a serious note, here's to hoping that shitty fast food places go out of business– or better yet– are outlawed.

Why? It's not like anyone is forced to go to them. They're just cheap mass-produced food and nothing more. Their business practices aren't any worse than most other companies either.

also, if you outlaw them, where does your freedom of choice go? are we just going to outlaw bad things?

i like jumping off cliffs into water, that's very dangerous. should i stop with that practice?

sorry but i am very pro freedom. even so much to the point that it often causes conflicts with my raisings and beliefs.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Kristen Gudsnuk at 7:48PM, March 8, 2009
(offline)
seventy2
lba
Kristen Gudsnuk

also, if you outlaw them, where does your freedom of choice go? are we just going to outlaw bad things?

i like jumping off cliffs into water, that's very dangerous. should i stop with that practice?

sorry but i am very pro freedom. even so much to the point that it often causes conflicts with my raisings and beliefs.

because that way, I won't eat junk food ; D
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:22PM
Ozoneocean at 10:43PM, March 8, 2009
(online)
Kristen Gudsnuk
Best answer ever :)

LOL to the defence of fast food places in the name of choice and “freedom”. Hard and soft drugs are outlawed in the U.S. and yet many of those do less harm to your system and are actually less compulsive than said fast food. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
seventy2 at 4:22AM, March 9, 2009
(online)
i'm for drugs. if people wanna be stupid, go ahead, i personally dont like them. but i'm not against them being legalized. hell, do you know how much it would help our economy, if it were legalized and then taxed?

also, for marijauna, krispy kreme may not have gone out of buisness.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
bravo1102 at 5:39AM, March 9, 2009
(offline)
It wouldn't be that bloody hard to make fast food better for you. Sheesh, Wendy's is already haute cousine compared to Micky D's. Then there's Arby's and the late lamented Roy Rodgers. (sigh) Lean roast beef sandwich, half the fat of the burger. The secret is not to eat the crap three times a day everyday!

There's a local burger place where the burgers are “fast food” but they're good and a lot less fatty and unhealthy. Just like it I hear it used to be back when burger places first started.

Then there's Greasy Tony's by Rutgers in New Brunswick. Pay a few cents extra for extra grease. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
lba at 12:37PM, March 9, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Kristen Gudsnuk
Best answer ever :)

LOL to the defence of fast food places in the name of choice and “freedom”. Hard and soft drugs are outlawed in the U.S. and yet many of those do less harm to your system and are actually less compulsive than said fast food. ;)

I just wanted to know because I was curious. I never understood why people demand them to be outlawed for everyone's safety. I wanted to know why someone might feel that way. She was joking, but I do like that answer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
kyupol at 2:52PM, March 9, 2009
(online)
Meanwhile, MAL-WART continues to grow and grow and grow…

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
bravo1102 at 11:29PM, March 9, 2009
(offline)
kyupol
Meanwhile, MAL-WART continues to grow and grow and grow…

Now Wal-mart really is a plot. A conscious alliance of American business men and Chinese manufactuers (which are partly owned by the Chi-com gov't) in tune with the writings of Sun Tzu. Genius really and the Americans don't know how the Chinese are playing them because most Americans don't read Chinese philosophy let alone understand it. ;)

Even the much vaunted Bilderbergers et.al. won't have a chance against the Chinese. Machiavelli is no match for Sun Tzu. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon