Drunk Duck Awards

2011 DD Awards Planning stages
JustNoPoint at 7:11AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
If anything the delay of the awards has helped flesh out a lot :P

Ok. This year I will be upfront and more “strict” about the ratings.
No cursing, nudity, or excessive gore/violence. If I think a page is pushing it I'll let the contributor know and edit it. The contributor can send me their own different version if they would prefer. Last year I didn't really push this but some of the awards kinda felt wrong to post. Looking at YOU El Cid >:-) Nah. You pushed it but you wasn't the only one. :)
I'm glad you are for this. I really really hate censoring artists.

@ Manga: Yeah vague vague vague! My comic has very few of the things even Abt Nihil mentioned XD But I still think my comic is more manga inspired than US inspired. Even though I try to blend them. Not that I'm eligible this year since I haven't updated in near a YEAR XD Just using my own work as an example. My comic even won the best Manga Award (from an outside reviewer looking at the 5 nominees on DD, not the official award hehe)

For the user awards perhaps we should just clarify that the admins can't participate? Or should it be the mods AND admins? Because if we make an award for the mods/admins then Skool or Ozone will win it since they do 90% of the work. Regular mods can't do near as much as an admin and I rarely see regular mods even have to do moderation stuffs at all :P

EDIT: Technically my comics are more anime inspired. Not Manga. Yes I had to come back and clarify this much later…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM
Genejoke at 7:17AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
For more explicit content you could always do an after party comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
Nicotine at 7:29AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
JustNoPoint
For the user awards perhaps we should just clarify that the admins can't participate? Or should it be the mods AND admins? Because if we make an award for the mods/admins then Skool or Ozone will win it since they do 90% of the work. Regular mods can't do near as much as an admin and I rarely see regular mods even have to do moderation stuffs at all :P

I think the admits should participate, I mean, they are users. I dunno though, I'm not that interested in the user awards because they're so hard to measure. (ex. The funniest user? In what do you consider funny? ect., ect…)

Speaking of admins, there still needs to be admins chosen for the judging forum, correct? I'm not trying to pick on usedbooks (I hate calling you that, I suppose I'll just call you Vicky now too xD), on Vicky, but should people be able to moderate if they have comics nominated and being judged…?

@Genejoke - I do like that idea. Wouldn't want it to get out of hand though :/
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:16PM
demontales at 7:42AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
I also like your idea Genejoke.

I also had a question. When comes the time to draw the presentation pages, how much time to the artists have to make them?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
JustNoPoint at 7:52AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
Being an admin on the judging board and having your own nominated comic isn't a big deal IMO. Vickie won't be able to be a judge for anything she is nominated in. As an admin we don't really get involved much until the very end during crunch time. Or if a judge has a specific question.

When my comic was up for an award back in 09 a judge was having trouble understanding my comic. The other 2 had decided on their favorites and my comic was not one of them. So I just told that user to focus on the comics the other judges picked. If my comic was confusing the judge that much then no need to try and read it anyway :P

That's the most I've ever seen an admin have to get involved with their own comic. I'll watch Vickie extra close though if she wants to stay admin >:-)

We are onto you Vickie!

Since DAJB has no comic that can compete this year I'd kind of like to add him as an admin. Would you be interested in that DAJB? It looks like this year the awards may not be on the same date as your annual vacation =)
JustNoPoint at 7:55AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
demontales
I also like your idea Genejoke.

I also had a question. When comes the time to draw the presentation pages, how much time to the artists have to make them?

IIRC you get a little over a month. After I announce the nominees I start asking for presentation volunteers. We open up the judging forums and the judges have a month to decide the winners. While they are deciding you get the month to make the presentations and any extras.
usedbooks at 8:40AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
The judges didn't like my comic either. XD It was basically a debate among all the other finalists. Heh. And it didn't seem anyone was walking on eggshells with their critiques about JNP's or my comics.

Like JNP said, it didn't cause problems. Admins don't affect judging. We'll assign other judges if a tie needs broken or a debate decided. I was concerned last year that it might be, but it turned out fine.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
Nicotine at 8:59AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
I wasn't really thinking in terms of it causing problems, I was thinking more of the level of fairness because all the other nominees don't have a chance to see what goes on in the “background” so to speak. Like some of the other issues, I'm not crazy passionate about it, just a thought.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:16PM
usedbooks at 9:35AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
DAJB
Genejoke
I think manga is pretty obvious but some people will only consider a comic manga if it's japanese in origin and reads right to left. Perhaps “best manga style comic” would help.
Yes, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Everyone thinks everyone knows what something means but, in reality, we all understand different things by the same terms.

The problem here, I believe is not with the term “conforms to” and wouldn't therefore be solved by changing it to “follows”. The problem is the reference to “Japanese conventions”. It's what those conventions are that everyone will have a different opinion about! Simply referring to the style of art is far simpler, says what we want it to and is less open to misinterpretation. (In my opinion!)

usedbooks
I don't know about romance though. I don't think anyone had any trouble identifying romance comics…
With respect, Vicky, yes they do! I've been a judge on the romance panel twice, and there's always a debate about what constitutes a romance! If the judges need to clarify the guidelines even after the finalists have been chosen, then it's even more important to clarify it for the voters!

Fair enough. I've never been forced to – I mean had the pleasure to judge that category.

Manga means different things to different people. Even “real” manga doesn't always follow all the elements we associate with “manga,” so I think defining those elements could cause more problems than they fix. The panel placement, art style, facial expressions (sweat drops, veins, nose bleeds), even subject matter (magical girls or giant mechs) could all qualify as manga-inspired. I know it's a category with a lot of confusion, though. But there's a fine line in defining it (both in vagueness and in detail).

Um… Maybe I can think of something better? Both descriptive and inclusive…
Genejoke at 9:47AM, June 23, 2011
(online)
I think manga is broad enough that it shouldn't an issue as long as the wording has manga style or manga inspired in it somewhere. The judges and admins can easily remove any unfitting nominees. I know we want to reduce the work where possible but there's only so much you can do. Harkovast for best manga.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
usedbooks at 3:57PM, June 23, 2011
(online)
GENRE/STYLE AWARDS

3D/Poser:
Comics that make use of the THIRD DIMENSION (oo, ah) or appear to.

Best Action Comic:
Chase scenes, fights, big explosions; CRASH POW ZOOM – you know the stuff

Best Abstract/Random Comic:
Now for something completely different. Comics that march to the beat of their own drum, may have varied subject matter or mismatched jokes.

Best Adventure Comic:
Quests, missions, explorations, and/or other dangerous or exciting ventures.

Best Adult-oriented Comic:
A-rated comics. XXX No one under 18 admitted! Live nudes! Or excessive violence. Or both!

Best All Ages Comic:
Child-friendly comics that the whole family can enjoy.

Best Anthropomorphic Comic:
They act like people and think like people, but they look like foxes or dolphins or toasters.

**Best Community Project:
Comics and projects that bring together a variety of DD members for massive synergy! (DD Awards are not eligible, for giving ourselves an award would create a paradox vortex from which there is no escape.)

Best Fantasy Comic:
Magical, mythical, mystical, marvelous. Comics set in fantastical settings, involving magic or mythical creatures, abilities, or beings.

**Best Horror Comic:
The dark, scary, and twisted. Monsters, psychological thrillers, and ax-wielding psychos all have their place among these wonderfully horrific comics.

**Best Humor Comic:
Gags, jokes, lols, roflmaos, and such. Format and subject matter aren't important. It just has to make you laugh.

**Best Manga Style Comic:
Comics inspired by the artistic style and conventions of Japanese cartooning.

Best Mystery/Crime/Noir:
Crime drama, police, mobsters, mysteries, hard-boiled detectives, and/or meddling kids.

Best Parody/Tribute:
Comics that use the characters, worlds, or creations of other creators. It's not copyright infringement! It's an homage!

Best Philosophical/Political Comic:
Make-you-think comics that address deep topics from the spiritual and philosophical to the cultural or political.

Best Photo Comic:
Smile! You're on Comic Camera!

Best Pixel/Sprite/Stock Image Comic:
These comics take existing (or created) sprites/images and assemble them in different ways to create new strips/pages.

**Best Romance Comic:
Girl/boy, boy/boy, girl/girl, girl/girl/boy, man/alien, or whatever. It's all about LOVE! Love love love love love love love love. Maybe some hate too, and some other things, but romantic relationship(s) take center stage.

Best Sci-fi Comic:
A form of speculative fiction so named because the fantastical elements are rooted in or explained by actual or fictional scientific theory.

Best Stick Figure or Simplified Art Comic:
o.o ^_^

Best Slice-of-life/Autobiographical Comic:
Autobiographical comics as well as fictional comics that revolve around the struggles and triumphs of everyday life. Sitcoms and/or melodrama.

Best Superhero Comic:
Too super for other categories.

**Most Deliciously Offensive:
These f&%#@ comics might p^@(# you the f*^^@* off.

~~~~~

TECHNICAL AWARDS

Best Background Art:
The background, setting, environment, and surroundings. Including architecture, scenery, furniture, vehicles, etc.

Best Character Design:
The artistic design of the characters. This includes anatomy, facial expressions, and clothing (but not speech, mannerisms, or personality/actions).

Best Comic Layouts:
The components of visual storytelling that harmonize the artwork into a page and direct flow and pacing. Includes panel shape and position, placement of speech balloons, lettering, and general readability.

Best Dialogue:
It's all about what they say and how they say it.

Best Plot Development:
The overall story composition and pacing, and the use of storytelling elements.

Best Use of Color:
Creative and technical mastery of color to create mood and interest.

**Best Use of B&W:
Best use of black and white techniques, such as cross-hatching, contrast, and screen-tones.

Most Improved Art:
The comic that shows the most artistic improvement between July 2010 and now.

~~~~~

CHARACTER AWARDS

**Best Protagonist:
The (or a) main character, leading man or lady. He might be a hero, a villain, or a do-nothing slacker, but he (or she) is the one you're rooting for.

Best Antagonist:
Opposes the main character, a foil, usually a rival or villain.

Best Supporting Character:
A noteworthy secondary character; can be good, bad, or other.

**Best Couple/Duo:
A memorable pairing of chums, lovers, associates, partners, or co-conspirators. Whether Scarlett and Rhett or Batman and Robin, it's the relationship between them that counts!

~~~~~

USER AWARDS

**Nicest User:
The user whom you know is always smiling whistling and just being oh so nice.

**Funniest User:
It's that guy/girl that always makes you lol or chuckle. You can't wait to read his/her hilarious posts or comments or comics.

**Most Helpful User:
The user is willing to lend a hand, the one you can count on.

**Most Supportive Reader:
Maybe they leave the most comments or the most insightful ones, or they draw wonderful fanart, or they are always available to discuss your script ideas or send you cards when you're on hiatus.

**Most Dedicated Creator:
That creator who seems to be a page-making machine, every day on time – or maybe the one who has been at it forever and has a thousand pages of the most amazing quality – or the one who is updating five different regular comics on a schedule. Whatever they are doing, they sure are DEDICATED.

**Most Promising Newcomer:
This kid just showed up out of the blue this year, and (s)he's already making the rest of us look bad!

**Most Awesomest Admin or Moderator:
Because they are awesome. They put up with the rest of us crazy ducks in the pond.

~~~~~

THE BIG ONES

Best Completed Comic:
Comics that were concluded sometime between July 2010 and now. (Indefinite hiatus doesn't count.)

Best Overall Comic Strip:
Best webcomic with stand-alone updates or short, unrelated story arcs, usually in a horizontal or vertical strip format.

Best Overall Story Comic:
Best webcomic that tells a continuous story, usually in full page format.
Abt_Nihil at 5:40PM, June 23, 2011
(offline)
DAJB
Abt_Nihil
There is NO WAY you could specify what criteria a non-Japanese comic needs to fulfill in order to qualify as manga. You just need to have judges who recognize manga when they see it.
No, that's not the point. Not here. The judges, in my experience, tend to be pretty thorough (and, contrary to what some losing creators may think, surprisingly fair!)

The issue is having a definition that won't stop voters voting for a comic that deserves to be included. Getting into that final five so that the judges even get to review your comic is the hard part. And a regular manga reader is quite likely to think that something which reads from left to right (again, just as an example) doesn't conform to “Japanese conventions” and therefore can't be voted for.
Ah, okay, I get it. I thought the problem was that people would vote for comics which clearly aren't manga. I assumed that, all in all, people do have similar intuitions about what's “manga”, and we just need the judges to sort out the comics which don't make sense in that category.

Nicotine
Right, modern manga usually follows those guide lines, but manga is so broad, I mean, look at the manga “Joan”, it fits none of those criteria, but it's still manga! (And your avatar is Captain Harlock, I'm sure you know how different old manga can look! xD)
This sort of knowledge you display here is the sort of qualification judges need. They need to know general characteristics, but also when to make an exception.

JustNoPoint
Yeah vague vague vague! My comic has very few of the things even Abt Nihil mentioned XD But I still think my comic is more manga inspired than US inspired. Even though I try to blend them. Not that I'm eligible this year since I haven't updated in near a YEAR XD Just using my own work as an example. My comic even won the best Manga Award (from an outside reviewer looking at the 5 nominees on DD, not the official award hehe)
My comics used to get labelled “manga” all the time, and I was never too happy about it :P They are clearly manga-inspired, but I'm pretty sure they don't read like manga at all. But again, s'all vague vague vague.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
JustNoPoint at 6:18PM, June 23, 2011
(online)
Abt_Nihil
My comics used to get labelled “manga” all the time, and I was never too happy about it :P They are clearly manga-inspired, but I'm pretty sure they don't read like manga at all. But again, s'all vague vague vague.
Besides Bombshell they all remind me more of Manga too. Even though I know you like to mix all styles like myself to create your own.

If you are like me you can go to a Marvel/DC/etc themed comic convention and people will complain that you are too much like anime. Then go to an anime convention and ppl will complain your work is too “American”. :P
I Am The 1337 Master at 10:41AM, June 28, 2011
(offline)
To me those user awards are spot on.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Amelius at 11:58AM, Aug. 11, 2011
(online)
It appears activity has ground to a halt in here, are the awards toast due to the new site and delays? If so that's a real shame, some of the new categories sounded fun, and I always look forward to discovering new comics through these. :(
I suppose we can't really have the DD awards when half the nominees (and the judges) have flown the coop to other sites, though. This depresses me.
DaWaterRat at 4:10PM, Aug. 14, 2011
(online)
Amelius wrote:
It appears activity has ground to a halt in here, are the awards toast due to the new site and delays? If so that's a real shame, some of the new categories sounded fun, and I always look forward to discovering new comics through these. :(
I suppose we can't really have the DD awards when half the nominees (and the judges) have flown the coop to other sites, though. This depresses me.
More to the point, JustNoPoint seems to have flown to Comic Fury.  More power to him, but the forums over there have never really had the right atmosphere for me to feel comfortable speaking up.  I've seen at least one post from him in the Bugs thread, though, so he may come back
Amelius at 9:49AM, Aug. 18, 2011
(online)
More to the point, JustNoPoint seems to have flown to Comic Fury.  More
power to him, but the forums over there have never really had the right
atmosphere for me to feel comfortable speaking up.  I've seen at least
one post from him in the Bugs thread, though, so he may come back

Oy, I know what you mean! I stumbled on one of their threads about DD, and I was dismayed to see the nastiness people were saying about our comics! JNP's a good guy so I was glad to see that he wasn't joining in on it, but I was just disgusted with the behavior displayed by some former DD members. I have a general distaste for snobs who talk behind people's backs like that anyway. It's one thing to trash the redesign bugs, it's completely another to trash the hardworking comic makers on here to get in good with the ComicFury guys.
I really do hope something happens with the DD awards though, it was something that really brought a lot of our community together. With members bleeding out we really need something like this to rally our remaining members and get them motivated.
demontales at 10:17AM, Aug. 23, 2011
(online)
@Amelius: You might want a confirmation from JNP, but as I last heard from him, it seemed that there wouldn't be DD awards this year unless someone else takes care of it. I have decided to stay out of it as well.
And about ComicFury, I don't think you should make your idea of the site on that one thread you read when everyone was mostly trying to blow off the steam they had gathered regarding their insatisfaction to the site here. I do not recall people bashing comics in particular, except maybe one or two individuals. But there is bound to have people hating everywhere, and the conversations has been kept fairly civil now. And there had been some bad stuff said here about ComicFury too. In the end, you do what you want, but you shouldn't judge so quick.
last edited on Aug. 23, 2011 10:34AM
JustNoPoint at 10:59AM, Aug. 23, 2011
(online)
Hey Amelius! Yeah, I'm sorry that that particular thread rubbed you the wrong way. I can understand why. You love this site, you and this site have really given each other so much over the years. Believe me I have actually been censoring my real thoughts on what has happened here on DD :P
I do hope you don't base the whole site over there on 1 thread that was made by people mad at what has happened here though. I think Ozone's finally calmed down but he helped fuel that by saying some bad things about CF on here and on the facebook page (assuming that was him using the DD facebook page)

In a nutshell I just can't in good mind do things to try to promote this site in it's current state. I made that very clear when they 1st announced the removal of custom html. I worked really hard on that stuff. My site is the platform my comic is presented in and I really want to push a certain theme with it. I want it interactive and to look like something that would promote a cartoon series on the web.

I just don't like how Wowio seems to want to force their marketing strategies onto our comics and I don't believe their reasonings are completely true. The only way I can think of to protest this is to make it hurt them financially which means less clicks. Sadly that means I have to refuse to use their services for this and I can't be involved in anything that would promote such a thing.
When Wowio can prioritize the comic creators a bit more then I'll be glad to do anything I can for DD. Until then I found another site that does appreciate the people that build it and respect them enough to let them have the features Wowio took away from us here. I'm still going through DD withdrawels. You have no idea how painful it is to see my comic and this site in the shape that it is here. And to see so many people upset but staying when there are much better options out there.

I thought CF had a bad forum vibe at 1st too. So I decided to try to change it and brought some of my great friends like DAJB and Abt_Nihil with me. The more “good vibe” people that show up the quieter all the bad vibes get. It's really neat!

Anyway, I apologize for the long winded post and for not pushing through with the awards. I was reluctant to start anything before the change cause I was afraid of this happening. But tried to keep things positive till the end. I sure do miss it here and wish all of you would come to CF so we could all be united again in an environment that promotes indivuality in your web designs and features.
Amelius at 12:08PM, Aug. 23, 2011
(online)
Demontales, I said nothing about the site ComicFury itself, so I don't see why I need to be lectured on “judging so quick”. I said the former DD members were acting shamefully, bashing comics that were featured or otherwise pictured in the screenshot that didn't deserve it. The things said about Modest Medusa for example were beyond uncalled for. I never said it was ComicFury itself promoting this behavior (and I don't think it's fair for DD to bash their site either by the way) but it certainly is the same sophmoric behavior that teenagers employ when trying to fit into a new group, by tearing apart people that they used to associate with just to show how they have left that part of their life behind. And yes, it is snobby, and I make no apology for calling it out, no matter if it's DD or ComicFury doing it. If they're mad at Wowio or DD, then take it out on them, not on the hapless bystanders that are also getting hurt by the major changes to the site.
My actual opinion on the site is a lot more positive than all that. I wasn't judging ComicFury by that single thread, that would be stupid. I've given it a look-over before and right now it's got a heck of a lot more going for it than DD right now. Right now The Duck is a Lame Duck :(

Just No Point: Haha, no worries there. I have my own gripes with DD, even my patience has it's limits! But worry not, I'm not some jerk that thinks a single angry thread represents the entire site. Goodness knows I've seen enough threads on DD and Deviant Art to turn my stomach! I'm just saying as a DD member and one of the authors of one of the comics they mentioned as a detraction of DD, I am inclined to say I feel VERY unwelcome at the site.
You have the right of it regarding Wowio though. I've tried to remain positive, but this latest streak of non-communication and misplaced priorities has me at my wit's end with this site, but still I remain loyal beyond all reason :)
It gets…harder and harder though. Promises are nice, but promises that never materielize are why I'm behind on my bills and my internet was shut off for a week and we had to beg our parents for help because our donation buttons and ads, which was breifly our ONLY income, are gone. :(
demontales at 12:33PM, Aug. 23, 2011
(online)
Guess I read your post the wrong way and misunderstood. Since the poster before said she didn't feel comfortable there and you agreed I thought you were dismissing the site. It's totally my bad. Sorry for the lecture.
Amelius at 12:59PM, Aug. 23, 2011
(online)
haha, no worries! It happens, and I can kinda see where you'd get the impression now. I'd be a liar if I said I never mistook someone's post for something else :)
DaWaterRat at 9:28PM, Aug. 23, 2011
(online)
demontales wrote:
Guess I read your post the wrong way and misunderstood. Since the poster before said she didn't feel comfortable there and you agreed I thought you were dismissing the site. It's totally my bad. Sorry for the lecture.
I do want to say that I wasn't comfortable in the Comic Fury forums well before the Drunk Duck crossover/near implosion.  I still read the forums over there, and while they are getting better, several of the bad apples happen to have managed to hit some of my personal buttons (which, to be fair, since they don't know I'm reading, they couldn't have respected anyway) and I'm the sort of person who would rather not risk a direct conflict.
ozoneocean at 4:59AM, Aug. 24, 2011
(online)
JustNoPoint wrote:
I think Ozone's finally calmed down but he helped fuel that by saying some bad things about CF
WTF? Bad things about CF? I think there were misunderstandings and “Chinese whispers” involved to create that impression. What I said involved history with CF's creator Kyo, nothing “bad” about the site.

The only other thing was that I was tired of it constantly being promoted in our forums here. I don't think that's “bad”. The only site I say “bad” things about is DD because I actually use it and it runs pretty crappy now.
I can just imagine the usual idiots who created that impression about me. I make a convenient icon to direct that sort of thing towards. -_-

Ah well, whatever, they've gone their own way now. Good luck to them in whatever they do.

ozoneocean at 5:12AM, Aug. 24, 2011
(online)
Amelius wrote:
It gets…harder and harder though. Promises are nice, but promises that
never materielize are why I'm behind on my bills and my internet was
shut off for a week and we had to beg our parents for help because our
donation buttons and ads, which was breifly our ONLY income, are gone.
:(
That sort of thing sucks beyond all measure!

I know there are ways to make simple image links to stuff like donation services (or whatever else) through the basic edit system we now have. That's probably the best way to go. As for PW, I just don't know.

With Wowio taking much longer to get their latest influx of investment cash they've had to mothball everything for a while so it'll be a wait before updates on DD start up again. I'm months behind on my admin wages… 4 or 5 months now? Quite a bit of money owed. If it wasn't for that I'd be donating quite a bit of it your way Amy- you're one of the people that make DD. :(

JustNoPoint at 5:20AM, Aug. 24, 2011
(online)
It probably didn't help either of us since we were/are both upset at what's went down. It is possible I too read things you said in a way you didn't intend because of my frustrations with the situation here.

Hug and make up? :3

Be sure to post on facebook when you get Pinky TA up and going. So I can keep following along! I never thought Facebook would be a big deal but since DD has “went down” Face Book and Comic Fury are like my 2 main places to catch my updates for my favorite comics XD
Niccea at 4:04PM, Aug. 24, 2011
(online)
I can try to run this if anybody is of mind to still help and give it a try.
I really don't want a good project to fall by the wayside.
Anyone want to help a nutjob out?
last edited on Aug. 24, 2011 4:11PM
DaWaterRat at 4:14PM, Aug. 24, 2011
(online)
Niccea wrote:
I can try to run this if anybody is of mind to still help and give it a try.
I really don't want a good project to fall by the wayside.
Anyone want to help a nutjob out?
I'll help.  My daughter is back in school now, so my free time just went up. ;)   (though I do participate in NaNoWriMo)
I was really looking forward to the awards this year, and I'd hate for all that excitement to go to waste. :)
Niccea at 4:27PM, Aug. 24, 2011
(online)
I don't want to hijack or anything and I really haven't participated that much in the planning so I don't really know where to start.

But look at the Networking and Community Project forum. What does it say? Mod: Niccea. I feel obligated to make sure that this can get of the ground this year.
DaWaterRat at 6:31PM, Aug. 24, 2011
(online)
Well, the categories were already pretty solid by the time the changeover hit.  I just don't know how best to set up the nomination ballots.  Unfortunately, I don't have the resources or coding knowledge to set one up like JustNoPoint had for last year, though I have no problem coalating and counting the data once it's been collected.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved