Media Megaforum

::Blade of the Immortal Anime::
Daiconv at 8:19AM, April 3, 2008
(online)
::LINK::

From time to time, I often stop and wonder, “why haven't they made blade of the immortal into an anime yet?”

and then, I come into work and check my usual internet gossip spots and see this:

BOTI is probably one of my favorite mangas of all time, and has been very influential during the creation of kerslash. I'm hoping so bad that they don't mess this up. All they have to do is follow the manga and not add any random stupid crap. Or at least include my boy with the saw tooth sword. No matter what happens, if they put that scene in with crazy saw tooth sword guy and rin, I'll be satisfied. I recognized some of the shots in that video are directly from the manga, so there is hope.

*fingers crossed*
without buttcheecks, it's just a hole.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
skoolmunkee at 5:20PM, April 3, 2008
(online)
That's pretty cool :) I always thought the BotI comics (as much as I like them) dragged on an awful lot for being mainly about ninjas and fighting. But it should translate pretty well into an anime. I bet you could fit all 100+ issues into a 90 minute movie panel for panel, haha. :)
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
ccs1989 at 12:27PM, April 5, 2008
(online)
I've wanted this for years. But the plot moves so SLOWLY.

Still it's good that they'll be another badass samurai anime soon. Anime these days hasn't really got my interest. I think BotI is one of the last Japanese comics that still comes out monthly in issue form in America.

Now they just need to make another season of Berserk and do it right and my life will be complete. Berserk is the most badass manga that has probably ever been published.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved