Debate and Discussion

A Message from the Iraqi Resistance
kyupol at 6:20AM, July 11, 2006
(online)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtxywGWC5YQ

Its a video that compares Bush and company to an evil mafia… with the blame the zionist stuff… and they hijacked the American government to turn it evil…

Also talks about US casualty counts being exagerratedly low in the US media. Shows some footage of destroyed humvees and identification of dead soldiers. Claims that minority soldiers are the ones being put in the front lines and are the first ones to die… or something…

But it has some good points. Speaker seems to know about US history and even quotes Benjamin Franklin.

Encourages protests and resistance in America and other nations.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Mimarin at 9:20AM, July 11, 2006
(offline)
I've seen this video before, The information represented in it is not one hundred percent accurate by any stretch of the imagination, The bitish army not having a major presence in Iraq is actually due to it being massivley overstretched, undermanned and underequipped, to be honest the british army is a shambles. Also on Depleted uranium; depleted uranium micro-spall isnt very radioactive at all, but it is incredibly toxic if inhaled.

I am also highly skeptical of wether or not alot of that footage is genuine.
Of course you will. All intelligent beings dream. Nobody knows why.

Also, tell random people they are awsome! it helps!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:02PM
ccs1989 at 10:49AM, July 12, 2006
(online)
Saying that anything that the Iraqi Resistance says has good points probably just got you tracked by the CIA.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
kyupol at 8:55AM, July 13, 2006
(online)
I sympathize with the legit resistance and not with the Al Quaeda. If I happened to live in that part of the world with foreign invaders attacking, I would join the resistance or help them indirectly. I also feel sorry for the dead American soldiers especially the ones who were not included in the REAL body count.

I heard that the 2500 something dead American soldiers were just those who died instantly. Those who died in the hospital because of wounds arent counted. Most likely, the American soldier will die of wounds and infection because of their body armor.

I saw an insurgent video posted on youtube that is from a sniper waiting for the troops to get out of the tank or the humvee and then shoot them in the neck where there is the least armor.

What is US doing in iraq? They had nothing to do with 9-11. Why not finish the job in Afghanistan and capture osama once and for all. The US gained the world's sympathy even from Libya and Iran when the world trade was hit in 9-11. They lost it after that stint in Iraq.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Inkmonkey at 10:10AM, July 16, 2006
(online)
Hyrulious
Also you cannot tell me the american presence in Iraq has not done some good.

Honestly, no, I can't say that nothing good came of this. Conversely, though, you cannot say that nothing bad has come from it. I'd even wager to say that you'd be hard pressed in saying that an overwhelming majority of what came from this is bad.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:59PM
ccs1989 at 10:14AM, July 16, 2006
(online)
Hyrulious
Let me ask you a honest question. You think just because all of the media attention is focused on Iraq you dont think that we have fine men and women in Afganistan? And, the reason we invaded Iraq is because everybody that supported the invasion, the majority of congress (wich are a bunch of hypocrits) believed that he had something to do with the attacks, even if it was just suplying supplies. Also you cannot tell me the american presence in Iraq has not done some good.

The administration provided false information to Congress to get them to go to war in Iraq. Now that we've invanded the country we've found that there's no ties in Iraq to Al Queda. However once we invaded, insurgents connected to Al Queda outside of Iraq came into Iraq to fight Americans. So we've just caused more trouble by invading.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved