Help, Support and Suggestions

About tutorials...
SkylerVane at 7:43AM, March 25, 2008
(offline)
Once submitted, can the text of a tutorial be edited by its creator? Or is that an Admin-only privaledge? I ask, because I want to submit a tutorial and develop it in multiple stages so I might get plenty of public feedback about it as I build it…
Collaborn Visions Fan Fiction Productions :~: BY the Fans, FOR the Fans…

It is easier to think outside the box if you don't even know you're in it.

Are you “On Demand”? Please plague responsibly…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
ozoneocean at 4:33AM, March 26, 2008
(online)
I'm pretty sure you can edit and build your own tute as you go, yeah ^_^

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:30PM
SkylerVane at 7:38AM, March 26, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
I'm pretty sure you can edit and build your own tute as you go, yeah ^_^

I thank you! In that case, I'll give it a whirl. But if I can't, I'll need the tutorial deleted…You'll see or I will let you know…

REPORT: The creator of a tutorial DOES have full editing and deletion privaledges, appearantly even after the tutorial has been launched. Whether the title of a tutorial can be revised after “Finalization” and release to the public, I am not yet aware.

The Title, Summary and first text can be imputted and then “submitted”, but such materials are not made public until you choose to “Finalize” everything, so you can privately build your tutorial bit by bit and all the data you imput is saved on DD.

Assuming you can Edit your tutorial even after “finalizing” it, you could even publically build your tutorial in stages, and that way you can launch a thread in the forums for public feedback as you craft it.
Collaborn Visions Fan Fiction Productions :~: BY the Fans, FOR the Fans…

It is easier to think outside the box if you don't even know you're in it.

Are you “On Demand”? Please plague responsibly…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved