Help, Support and Suggestions

Adding strips in the archive (not mine problem, but still)
inchide at 8:05AM, April 30, 2006
(offline)
Here is the problem: captaintomx manage Synthea, a comic done by KingMonster. captaintomx regulary load on DrunkDuck the comic of KingMonster from his Deviantart account.

The problem is, due to some problems, 3 comics are missing: between this page and this page, these 3 strips should be added:
this one,
this one
and this one.

How can they put these back?
Thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:59PM
inchide at 5:41AM, May 2, 2006
(offline)
So, is there a way or not?
inchide at 4:03PM, May 10, 2006
(offline)
Ok, I sincerly don't want to be rude, and I know it doesn't realy concern me and I should rather mind mine own buiseness, but I would like to get at least a sign that the problem has been noticed. Just a “We are working on that” or a “I don't know but I am going to ask to someone who have the answer” or even a “There is no way to do that”, would be welcome, because right now I am feeling ignored. It's quite frustrating.

It's not like the problem I am exposing you is exeptional or unusual. Other could be confronted to that and would be happy to know there is a solution. Or maybe you haven't understand my question? If that's the case, just tell me and I'll try to make it clearer.

If you could just give me the name of someone who can answer me so I can PM him, I will be happy. Who is the moderator of the help thread, by the way?
Terminal at 5:43PM, May 10, 2006
(online)
Maybe I can help you, so what you are saying is that when uploading the comic, you forgot to upload three pages, and would like to add them. Right?

Well, first get the pages that are missing. Upload them to the Duck as you normally would. They will appear at the top, like a normally uploaded page, then..

You see these buttons?

These buttons can help you, press the up button and the said page will move up a page, replacing the page above the said page. If you press down, the said page would go down a page, of course replacing the page below.

Keep pressing the buttons until the page is exactly where you want it.

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
skoolmunkee at 3:01AM, May 11, 2006
(online)
Personally I just didn't see this the first time it came up.

It sounds like it's a comic you're reading but not in control of. If that's the case, you just need to get the attention of the person who uploads the comic pages, and get them to do what Myxo described in the post above.

Admin's can't really edit comic accounts or add pages. The comic account owner or manager need to do that. Sorry. :wink:
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
inchide at 3:30PM, May 11, 2006
(offline)
Thanks, that's all I needed to know.
inchide at 11:57PM, May 16, 2006
(offline)
Myxomatosis
Maybe I can help you, so what you are saying is that when uploading the comic, you forgot to upload three pages, and would like to add them. Right?

Well, first get the pages that are missing. Upload them to the Duck as you normally would. They will appear at the top, like a normally uploaded page, then..

You see these buttons?

These buttons can help you, press the up button and the said page will move up a page, replacing the page above the said page. If you press down, the said page would go down a page, of course replacing the page below.

Keep pressing the buttons until the page is exactly where you want it.
Captaintomx tried to do it, but he had a problem:
It's weird man, whenever I try to space them around I cant go past 28 as in all interchangable comics are through 77 to 28……..so I'm stuck…any ideas?
Terminal at 10:30AM, May 20, 2006
(online)
inchide
author
It's weird man, whenever I try to space them around I cant go past 28 as in all interchangable comics are through 77 to 28……..so I'm stuck…any ideas?

Wait, so did you check the next page?

You see, the listing of comic pages in the Edit Comic section are only 50, the other 50 are shown on the next page. Doing the math. is 50 comics. The other 27 are on the next page.

So all you need to do is keep pressing that button, and when you get to the bottom of the list, press it again, only this time you'll have to look on the next page of comic listings.

If this is not what you are talking about, then I'm sorry.

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
inchide at 12:47AM, May 21, 2006
(offline)
I think that should do it, thanks.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved