MAFIA... and other forum games

Adventures in Forum Gaming
Orange at 9:10PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
“Crap, all the drinks we have are sodas!…
Well, it'll have to do.”
Orange got Zeph a few sodas.
“Sprite or Pepsi?”
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
kitty17 at 9:10PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Taking a soda and opening it, “He's not doing too good..he's pretty beaten up.” She lifted Zeph's head and tilted it foreward pouring a bit of soda into his mouth.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:18PM
Dirk Zephyrs at 9:13PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
“Soda?” Dirk asked, unsure of himself. What did it mean? Their accents were alien, too, now that he thought of it. “What's soda?” He completely forgot about the issue of bathing.
Pink Floyd
Breathe, breathe in the air.
Don't be afraid to care.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:11PM
Orange at 9:15PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
“Well..it's something you drink..” Orange said.
Zeph at 9:16PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph drank the Soda thankfully it felt fizzy and scratched his itchy throat. He forced himself to sit up a bit of blood leaking from the side of his mouth but the red glint of determination in his eyes.
“Wel…l…” he said Groggily.
“Well what?” Kitty asked. Zeph gave her the best smile he could
“what do you think is behind door number three” He focused on the Door that looked like it led to a fun house… “I have a bad feeling it's not going to be pretty” He smirked more blood leaked out. He relised that from the impact he had also broken a few of his right rips and torn chest muscles when the sea creature had stolen his arm. He tried to flex the newly stitched arm but his fingers barely twitched. The Tendents weren't fully attached yet.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
Dirk Zephyrs at 9:26PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Dirk looked at the bar of soap with a grin, making a mental note to thank the stranger. He walked into the next room, which conveniently housed a bathtub.

At least, it would be convenient if he knew the slightest thing about plumbing.

“What is this thing?” he said, obviously puzzled. He turned a knob, and hot water jetted from the spigot. He put his hand to the water and immediately drew it back, wincing. He turned the knob further, and then, to his disappointment, noted that the water was hotter. He tried the other knob and tested the water. It was cooler now. He turned the knob with the strange “H” symbol back towards its original position and then tested it. Just right.

He turned and shut the door behind him before stipping off his mildew infested tunic and breeches.

“This hot bath is going to feel so good,” he said.
Pink Floyd
Don't be afraid to care.
Orange at 9:27PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Orange looked up from her Dippin' Dots and noticed Zeph trying to move his arm.
“You don't wanna do that yet, you might snap them again…”
Dirk Zephyrs at 9:33PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Dirk stepped out of the bath, water beading off him like dew on a flower. He used a rag to wipe himself dry before turning to inspect the new clothes he had been given. Needless to say, they were different, but comfy. He then stepped into the sandals. They were brand new, but they were strangely comfortable, the material bending around his foot like a thick down pillow. It was ecstasy. He walked back into the other room.

“So, you mind sharing a small portion of your feast?” he said, grabbing the dropped leg without waiting for a reply.
Pink Floyd
Don't be afraid to care.
korosu at 9:34PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Welp, I guess I better get in this sooner or later…

Name- Korosu
Age- 18
Gender- Female

Appearance- More-or-less like my avater; blue-eyed brunette, with a large blue and bronze scarf. Sports a large scythe-like weapon with a circular blade. (Wait, are weapons allowed?) Basically, I look like this.
Personallity- Tries to get along with people, unless they get on her nerves. Has a good sense of humor.
3 Special Traits- Draws well (I think); likes to make people laugh; and, uh…something else? o_o;;

EDiT: Dang, late post…okay, hang on.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:21PM
BloodTh at 9:34PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
I was walkin' through Soldon, completely depressed. You ever have one of those times where you had been expectin' somethin' for a long time, and then, when you were supposed to get it, you couldn't? That happened to me that day.
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Blood_Random_Life/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Suibom/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Bloods_Trials/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:27AM
Orange at 9:37PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
(yay its korosu!)

Dirk looked really happy.
“Dirk, why do you look really happy?”
BloodTh at 9:40PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
(damn, this got really far without me. I'm still rather depressed, but can someone tell me what's goin' on?)
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
Dirk Zephyrs at 9:41PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
“…How do you know my name?” he asked, looking up, gripping the turkey leg like a club. “I never said my name.”
Pink Floyd
Don't be afraid to care.
korosu at 9:43PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Crouched by a wall, Korosu watched the group with interest. “Who are these people?…” she wondered.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:21PM
Zeph at 9:43PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph gripped at the ground with his good arm pulling himself to his feet, Pain shot through his arm and he fell back down, he looked pretty funny there. His arm bare and stitched back on with one sleeve on his other side kinda like cloud, he smirked a little as he sat.
“Stupid… stupid” He said. “I'm already beat and we're just on level 2… I mean” Zeph looks at the Big Metal Door that lead to portal. The one with the X was next to it. There was a choice this time. Level 3 was a choice level apparently. Zeph didn't want to risk it with the X door but the other door didn't look to appealing either, He looked over at Oarnge and then at Kitty, he looked at Cov. And then at S. (I forgot how to spell his name XD it's late) He couldn't help but smirk. He was in a load of trouble. And it was all amusing. He tried to get up once again, this time suceeding he straigthened his back a bit feeling his muscle strain, his arm hung there, With his good arm he unzipped his shirt and tucked his back arm in there Auron style, He walked over and placed a hand on Oarnge and Kitty's shoulders.
“Thanks” He said with a smile and looked at the portals. “Well I'm going left” He said with a grin.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Orange at 9:43PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
“Well, I noticed your tunic had DIRK written on it…

And guys, I'm really tired, so just wake me up when we're goin' to the next place, and if I don't wake up, drag me with Senri…”

Orange goes to sleep…
Dirk Zephyrs at 9:48PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Dirk grimaced. He'd never sewn it on there, nor was it on there when he'd taken it from a brigand's corpse. Wondering where his sword had disappeared to, he took a large bite out of the leg. Somehow, the turkey tasted better than any turkey he'd ever had before.

“Can I have one of these… sodas?” he said. This time, he didn't make a move to take one. Who knows what foul sorcery is in them.
Pink Floyd
Don't be afraid to care.
Zeph at 9:55PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph shrugged. “Only one way to find out” He noticed his hair was now stained red in streaks on his bangs do to the blood. He poked it a few times. He looked at the others, he walked through the door, He'd see what was on the other side.

Suddenly Zeph felt rejuvinated, Although he was on a roller coaster speeding for the ground at hight speeds as Clowns popped up and Laughed they attempted to hit him with a tank of laughing gas, which he blocked and punched the clown in the face sending him flying but, the clowning merely inhaled Helium floating back up. Zeph squinted
“What the hell” he muttered as the Clown spoke
“I am the great Arkvoodle” the clown said in a humorous squeaky voice, Zeph took out a pin and popped him. He noticed that the roller coaster was about to end, he muttered somthing in latin and jumped, he landed on the clown going down at a rabid rate, they landed face first into the cotton candy machine. Zeph got up to see several Clowns Juggling lethal weapons, He sighed.
“Just my luck” The room went dark and Zeph found himself in a fun house with dim lighting and tons of mirrors, the lights flickered and the mirrors made horrible demonic shapes of the veiwer, Zeph was a bit disturbed by the shadowy figure the mirror had shown him, but he couldn't see the clowns direction when it appeared bearing a hatchet, It swung as if popping out of the mirror, Zeph determined not to lose a limb a second time kicked the Clown in the gut grabbing the hatchet and hacking off the Clown's arm.
“Bingo” Zeph said as a coin popped up and floated in front of him, he snagged it. It was a Carnival Token, He betted that if he collected enough of these he could get some new items at the prize booth. He looked around, the Dungeon Was massive and full of tricks and traps. “WELCOME YOUNG CHAMPION!” The Chimpmunk voice boomed. “To the FUN HOUSE!”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Dirk Zephyrs at 9:58PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
He looked at the can in confusion. It was cold, but that wasn't what bothered him. How was he supposed to get at the drink inside? He looked at the empty cans lying on the floor, holes punched in the top, metal tabs upright. Using a grimy fingernail, he wedged the top open. The resounding bang nearly caused him to drop the can, but luckily, none of it was spilled. He put it to his lips hesitantly. Paused. Sniffed at it. It smelt… odd. He poured some on his tongue. The taste was beyond anything he'd expected, like a king's year ration of sugar from the east all merged upon his taste buds, fizzing like a glass of champagne. He promptly chugged the rest of the can.
Pink Floyd
Don't be afraid to care.
kitty17 at 10:06PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Wakes up disoriented and confused, rubbing her eyes she asks “Whered everyone go?!”

Dirk Zephyrs at 10:07PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
-NOTHINGGGG!!-

“Clowns?” Dirk walked over to the door the other man had used, the one whose arm had seemed nearly stitched on. He opened the door and looked through, and then a gust of wind buffeted him forward, pushing him into the chamber of darkness and mirrors.

If he had any questions about what clowns were, they were answered when a pack of whitefaced men with rediculous attire approached wielding various implements of pain.

“Unfair just a little,” he said, instinctively reaching for his sword. “Oh. I guess that makes the fight a little less one sided.”
Pink Floyd
Don't be afraid to care.
BloodTh at 10:09PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
I wandered around Soldon for hours. I got really tired. So I sat down under a door marked “level 5”. I suddenly fell through the door.

Me: Hmm, this looks like the city from Sonic Adventure 2. hmm, what's this? Rules? “For Level 5 you must find your way to the space colony ARK”? Oh, well. I'm tired.

I just sat down and fell asleep.
Zeph at 10:09PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph wandered through the fun house, he looked around each corner suddenly he appeared at a stage.
3 Girls stood there all pretty, one dressed in pink she even had pink hair, the other was dressed in blue she had blue hair, and the last green, she had green hair
“F#cked up versions of the powerpuff girls?” Zeph thought, slapping himself for even remember that show.
“Ello Zephy boy” The pink haired girl said, she had a old british or brooklyn accent, He couldn't quite tell, she was pretty. Zeph walked forward. The girls smirked
“We'd like to dedicate a song to our good friend Zeph” She said, “Can I get a woot woot?” she asked, suddenly a crowd of people appeared all around him, he looked at their faces they had them painted in diffrent colors with Blue Pink and Green, Weird shirts… That Zeph's eyes couldn't make out, the lights flashed and the girls smiled.

“Ooooooooooooooooooh” The started
“Come to me baby, come home with me.
I'll treat you right, you'll see, Please oh please boy won't you stay with me?
I mean I'd tear out my soul to be with you.
Nobody makes me feel free like you do…”

Zeph was in a trance, the song was okay I guess, but the melody that went with it entranced him

“Fall asleep little boy… dream your loving dreams…
Becouse what will come in your future…
Will not be what it seems…”

Zeph was dizzy and fighting the urge to fall asleep

“Come with me Zeph and follow my voice, I will show you the world anew”

Zeph fought the spell. “Sirens” He thought.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
kitty17 at 10:13PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Kitty had walked through the door, still completely disoriented and even more so with the vast quantities of mirrors on the walls. “Ah…fudge”, she said as she began to find a way out of the maze. From a distance she could hear voices, but she was unsure where they were coming from.

Orange at 10:14PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Orange woke up for a moment.

“Why do I get the feeling Zeph is doing something really pervy right now?” she asked Cov, who was dragging her along.
Zeph at 10:17PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph sneezes, the girl's lock eyes with him, He tries to fight the song but the melody floats over him

“Come with us children…. and follow our voices…”
“Come with us and see the light of day”
“Give into the darkness and drown your doubts your souls have no way out”
“Come with us children, We will lead the way….”
“Come with us children, and wake in the morning of a new day”

Zeph was getting sleepier and sleepier now, he saw the crowd falling down around him, he looked at the girls they radiated buety, but they were so evil… Just his luck. All the women in his life try to kill him… He sways

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Orange at 10:21PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
“What makes you think that?” Cov asked.
“Dunno… it's nothin' I guess,” Orange said, but she was still unable to shake off the feeling something was wrong.

But weariness overtook her and she fell asleep again…
Coveinant at 10:22PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
“Damn,” Coveinant said that as he heard the song. His eyes turned blood red, “I HATE SIRENS!” He jumps through a door marked level 3, leaveing Senri and Orange on level 4. He arrives at Zeph concert and shoots the siren next to him. The spell was broken but Zeph collapsed, the sirens changed their focus on him but it did nothing. “Sorry girlies, but your song won't effect my metal brain.” Coveinant finds that his C-Zaber was unlocked, he drew it and started hacking at the girls. The girls all scream “He's not human!” as they died. Zeph awoke to see the girls dead and Coveinant covered in blood again. “You're awake, good, I can go back to level 4. I don't get it ether, must be a loop-hole.”
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
BloodTh at 10:23PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Suddenly, someone woke me up.

Mysterious Voice: Sonic the Hedgehog! We are G.U.N. forces! You are under arrest for robbing the city bank! Come quietly!

Me: Shut the fuck up and leave me alone, please? I'm not Sonic.

G.U.N. Commander: Do not lie! You are Sonic! There is no mistaking it!

Me: Fine, you want proof? Could Sonic do this?

I lifted 2 of the G.U.N. tanks into the air and slammed them together with my psychic powers. Everyone inside the tanks were killed.

Me: There, now leave me the hell alone!

G.U.N. Commander: Whoever you are, you are under arrest for assault on Military Personell!

Me: Fuck you, I said I'm not in THE MOOD!

I blew every one of the G.U.N. soldiers and tanks into a door that said Level 0. Then I leaned back onto the building I was layin' in front of and fell back to sleep.
Coveinant at 10:25PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Cov opens a door and he steps through, “I'll have everything ready for when you guys get there.” He steps through and gets to work.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon