Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Ahhh, it's him! Take Cover!
Wark_Ento at 12:08PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Hi everyone! :D I probably have posted here before, but very little, so I may as well be new, right? Like, I commented only like 186 times… *shrug* I plan to come chat here more often. I've been drawing seriously for a little over a year. During the years of non-serious artmaking I did everything from cartoons to realism. Right now I majorly focus on manga, but I still let some realism rip every so often. :P

A discontinued project of mine can be read on here, called Help Wanted. It was my first attempt at a manga.

Supafly is my current project. The art is SO much better than Help Wanted it's not even funny. X_x

So, tell me about yourselves! ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
usedbooks at 12:14PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Standing up to be counted now? Hello. :) Your manga work shows a lot of promise! Good job with your comics. I'm looking forward to more.

Um, if you really want to know about me. I have passing curiosity in art. I used to enjoy sketching animals and still art, but have recently decided to try my hand at cartoonish style (which has proven to be infinitely more difficult…) But I've always been more of a scientist/writer than artist. I like hanging out with artists, though. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
ZeroVX at 12:19PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Welcome to the Duck!

Oh, I'm just your average Canadian teen. No one special.

If someone put up a decent RPG in the Forum Games section, on the other hand…
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:58PM
Wark_Ento at 12:24PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
usedbooks: How is the cartoonish style prove difficult for you? Does your hand always itch to draw still art instead? :P

ZeroVX: Fat chance of an RPG in the Forum Games section. XD So far they're only Flash games, and it would take forever for one to be successfully made. But anyhoo, Canadians are cool. Highfive!
usedbooks at 12:27PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Wark_Ento
usedbooks: How is the cartoonish style prove difficult for you? Does your hand always itch to draw still art instead? :P
No clue. I have trouble “simplifying” things in my mind. I always see 3-D things and never know which details are important and which to leave out. Plus, I've been away from “art” for WAAAAAY too long. (Six years of biology/chemistry labs, exams, etc. will suck the art right out of you. )
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
Cthulhu at 12:32PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Welcome to DrunkDuck! Wow, you've been here for about as long as me, and you're introducing yourself now?

Wark_Ento
ZeroVX: Fat chance of an RPG in the Forum Games section. XD So far they're only Flash games, and it would take forever for one to be successfully made.
When he sai, “Forum Games” he was talking about the Forum Game sectoin of the Forums. You're talking about the DrunkDuck Games.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:57AM
Wark_Ento at 1:11PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
usedbooks: Six years of exams and science? Yep, I bet that would suck the art right out. You've gotta get back in the flow! :D When I'm drawing cartoony style, I personally leave out some facial shadowing and lessen the amount of wrinkles if I'm drawing older people. But hey, no matter what you do on that piece of paper, you're always progressing whether you know you are or not.

Cthulhu: Yeah, I've been around since before Platinum Studios took over. Place felt kinda empty back then, so I didn't say much. :P I'll check out the Forum Game section sometime, I play some games too.
Dark Clown at 10:24PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Welcome want some Cold Hot Cola

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
n_y_japlander at 7:29AM, Aug. 5, 2007
(offline)
Welcome!!!!
Me, I'm still a noob as well! But these folks here are the cat's Meow!
I'm an American, living in Japan…. :neenjah:

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon