Random Discussion

Aircraft carrier groups on their way to the Persian Gulf
kyupol at 5:00PM, May 31, 2008
(online)
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/61797

I'm posting this in the general section because you all have to see this.

An attack on Iran has an effect on the whole world. The price of gas will skyrocket and will affect the entire world. Think about that.

More innocent lives will be lost. And the world economy, standard of living… especially those people living hand to mouth just to get by. Everything will be affected by such a stupid move to hit Iran.

I hope that that other article I saw about a planned staged terror attack (a favorite tactic to get people on your side. Just like 9-11) in order to have an excuse to attack Iran is not true.

Why send aircraft carriers there if they're not gonna be used?

God help us.

Please pray for peace. Thank you.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
seventy2 at 5:11PM, May 31, 2008
(online)
aircraft carriers are sent to and from there all the time. it's a normalhthing to do. the french had two up there two months ago, and I heard no uproar about it, and them going there surprised even us.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
kyupol at 5:53PM, May 31, 2008
(online)
I hope you're right. That its just a normal thing and there's nothing to worry about.

Because this war scenario with Iran is scarier than any horror movie:
http://www.rense.com/general69/dayone.htm

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
anonymousposterchild at 6:04PM, May 31, 2008
(offline)
Wow. How about a RELIABLE source next time? You know, one not laden with conspiracy theory bullshit?

Conspiracy nut
Let´s speculate a little now. If the WTC was brought down with explosives (as many believe it was) and the blame was placed on the two planes that hit the building. Couldn´t the same thing happen to one of the carriers, and the blame placed on some “Iranian” missile?

That same nut
The Bush administration have made it very clear what steps they are prepared to take to get what they want (oil), so why take any chances? My advice to the crew of the ships out in the Gulf (especially the carriers), would be to have a good look around your own ships. Has your ship had a refit recently? Have any “private” companies carried out “structural” repairs/improvements? Was any repair work done in a secretive manner with members of the crew being kept away for “security reasons”?

To further discredit this guy, here's some more of his articles:

Are we facing a fake UFO/Alien attack in the future?

Someone
According to some reports, George Bush´s plan to put a base on the Moon is not just for scientific research, but to use this as an “outpost” for any potential Alien attack. Others believe that the NWO are using the possibility of an Alien invasion as an excuse to place more weapons in space (for more local purposes).

Someone
One such secret is “Project Aurora” which by some accounts has a craft that can fly at speeds in excess of 8,000 miles per hour! This plane is believed to use something called a Pulse Detonation Wave Engine, and one person claims to have tracked such a craft from Area 51 to the borders of Russia/China, moving at this speed.

Did humans exist before the dinosaurs?

Someone
This is not the first time I have heard such a theory, others believe that “humans” have come and gone more than once in our history. I too have followed this thought since a mechanical mechanism was discovered in China, dating back many millions of years before humans existed.

Someone
Maybe we are nothing more than some alien experiment, being tested again and again to see if one day we will get it right? We often like to think of ourselves as reasonably intelligent, but what if our level doesn’t even show up on some alien intelligence scale?

Note how this guy doesn't cite a SINGLE. FUCKING. SOURCE.

Get a clue.
Official DrunkDuck curmudgeon
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
ozoneocean at 8:54PM, May 31, 2008
(online)
You would say that…

Reptile .
>.>

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM
anonymousposterchild at 9:05PM, May 31, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
You would say that…

Reptile .
>.>

You know you want me ;D
Official DrunkDuck curmudgeon
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
ozoneocean at 12:46AM, June 1, 2008
(online)
Yes.

In my terrarium, snake boy :)

…OMG that sounds like some kind of gross double-entendre… (-_-)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM
seventy2 at 1:02PM, June 1, 2008
(online)
yeah. the u.s. sends ships to and from there all thetime. for iraq and afgahnistan.
the problem is, is that no ship can leave, until its been relieved. then some people see two ships there, and two on the way, and immediately start crying wolf.
and just to let you know, that thing a couple months back with the iranian ships and the voice of someone completely random, is a cover up cause e don't wanna start something with iran.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved