Random Discussion

aliens-fact or fiction
rhaneshadow at 9:47AM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
people talk about ufos and they dismiss it as a hoax over 50% of the time but what about the things you just cant explain such as vanishing unbourn fetus's, or bright solid lights just huvering then suddenly roaring off into the night sky, or even cases of abduction that after close study may actually be true. what are everybody elses thoughts on the subject?
All hail the three wise men-Larry Moe and Curly(:
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
humorman at 11:22AM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
Miscarriages, airplanes, and morons.

Unless there's credible proof that that aliens exist, I'll remain skeptical.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
ozoneocean at 11:24AM, July 25, 2008
(online)
This could almost go in the debate section! :)

I say it's bullshit. Actually magic and religion would explain all that stuff better if it was real, because for “aliens” to have done it all would be completely ridiculous.

Think about it… What's the point of thinking up some technologically amazing alien race that can travel between the stars and do all sorts of amazingly incredible things, when all they do with their technology is butt-rape a few hilbillys, make funny lights in the sky, crappy crop circles, and miscellaneous bad medical experiments?

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM
Inkmonkey at 11:41AM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
rhaneshadow
bright solid lights just huvering then suddenly roaring off into the night sky

I saw quite a bit of research into that one; turns out most cases of it are just the sun refelecting off the windows of an airplane.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
rhaneshadow at 12:23PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
ufo investigators hav actually obtained governent papers concerning ufos and two pages were concerning alien beings cauled greys #1 3to4ft tall human like #2 2to3ft tall big craniums also ufo investigaters believe that the missing unborn babies may be apart of a plot to creat more greys[theres more evidence concerning this such as the mothers earlier in there pregnencies when placed under hypnoses recall abductions and experimentations, also these women have no history of abortions.
Explain that>:
Puff_Of_Smoke at 12:49PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
Does single-celled organisms and organic compounds count as aliens? On planetoids other than earth?

Because… those might possibly exist…

But I completely doubt the existence of civilized or even visible life exists. You just have to be too lucky for it to be possible.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
rhaneshadow at 1:09PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
i would say it does technicly count as an alien, they have found a mars asteroid that landed a few million years ago with isms of martian origin imbeded in the stone, i believe it was called rock 84001, and how can anyone deny the existence of intellegint life on another planet even if they arent coming here. Theres just to much space to just be our civilization of humans.
Inkmonkey at 1:57PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
rhaneshadow
ufo investigators hav actually obtained governent papers concerning ufos and two pages were concerning alien beings cauled greys #1 3to4ft tall human like #2 2to3ft tall big craniums also ufo investigaters believe that the missing unborn babies may be apart of a plot to creat more greys[theres more evidence concerning this such as the mothers earlier in there pregnencies when placed under hypnoses recall abductions and experimentations, also these women have no history of abortions.
Explain that>:

I don't doubt that the government has paperwork somewhere in their files that relates to UFOs. They've also studied ghosts, voodoo, telekinesis, teleportation, etc.; just because the government looked into it at one point doesn't mean anything happened. As for the unborn babies; the loss of a child is a terribly traumatic event for any new mother. It's hard to accept that sometimes, babies just don't develop right. Their child is dead, and they're looking for some excuse, any excuse, to not force themselves to think that maybe their baby is dead because their body was just wrong for it. It happens. So, they look for outside causes. Some blame the husbands, second-hand smoke, allergens, preservatives in their milk, etc. Occasionally they're going to start blaming it on aliens. Maybe going to far as to block out the memories of a miscarriage and convincing themselves that their child was simply gone one day.

As for life on other planets; I actually saw an interesting article in Yahoo News the other day while checking my e-mail that theorizes the possibility that planets of the same makeup as Earth (relatively calm atmosphere, abundance of water, etc.) are actually quite common in the galaxy, based on satellite photos of a planet photographed in our nearest solar system.
rhaneshadow at 2:18PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
it would be a traumatizing experience to lose your unborn child, but that still wouldn't explain how the mothers would block out memories even when undergoing extreme hypnosis. also why would the government have written descriptions of an alien breed that noone has ever heard of and also why would they have a name to call these aliens that noone has ever heard. also the unborn children just seem to vanish into thin air without any written record of an abortion or any thing like that when its not just a miscarage.

and even you said that there is planets that can be inhabited so you can't deny that there may be something else out there other than us humans.
rhaneshadow at 2:19PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
it would be a traumatizing experience to lose your unborn child, but that still wouldn't explain how the mothers would block out memories even when undergoing extreme hypnosis. also why would the government have written descriptions of an alien breed that noone has ever heard of and also why would they have a name to call these aliens that noone has ever heard. also the unborn children just seem to vanish into thin air without any written record of an abortion or any thing like that when its not just a miscarage.

and even you said that there is planets that can be inhabited so you can't deny that there may be something else out there other than us humans.
HippieVan at 3:20PM, July 25, 2008
(online)
It's a big universe, so it could be possible, but I don't think there's any little green men abducting earth people and making crop circles.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
rhaneshadow at 4:00PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
some people believe that aliens may be here on earth in an under ground colony or in area51, not just in space.
Inkmonkey at 5:39PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
rhaneshadow
it would be a traumatizing experience to lose your unborn child, but that still wouldn't explain how the mothers would block out memories even when undergoing extreme hypnosis.

I think the fact that you think Hypnotism works that way puts a serious damper on your argument. Hypnotism is a very inexact art form, and largely what people say or do under hypnosis are things they want. It's very true that hypnosis (or at least, the kind used in therapy) only works if you want it to, and more importantly, it only produces results that the hypnotee desires. It's not a case of hypnotism bringing up supppressed memories of alien abduction, it's a case of using hypnotism as a means of justifying an abduction story.
JoeL_CQB at 5:57PM, July 25, 2008
(online)
Hippie Van
It's a big universe, so it could be possible, but I don't think there's any little green men abducting earth people and making crop circles.

i second what he said.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Insanity at 6:41PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
Aliens aren't real. If they weren't, they would hopefully be smart and stay the hell away from us.

AwesomeUnicorn
I feel a little bit like Hitler right now, too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
kyupol at 6:43PM, July 25, 2008
(online)
Aliens dont exist. This world is all there is. Everyone that believes in aliens or magic or God is nothing but a conspiracy theorist / cult member / religious fanatic / nutjob.

Because it absolutely makes sense that we are the only planet in this universe that happens to have life. It absolutely makes sense that we evolved from apes then we became cavemen then we are at the pinnacle of civilization at this point in time.

The pyramids and egypt were built by unwilling slaves who pulled blocks millions of miles away. And yes it makes complete logical sense that its possible for them to do it even if our modern equipment cannot do it.

Yes we are alone in the universe. That is fact. Mainstream science is the truth.

Deal with it. This world is all there is. You are just an accident. Of chemicals and random natural occurences that just happen because they just happen because they just happen. And of course, they only happened on this planet. Its not possible for that to happen anywhere else.

Omg… so those crazy UFO believing, reptoid believing conspiracy theorists!!! There's no New World Order!!!

Now shut up and drink your fluoride and take your vaccines. And accept that thats all there is. :)
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
rhaneshadow at 8:40PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
first-fuck you kyupol
second-good point inkmonkey
third-i believe in aliens i have my reasons, you've read pretty much all of them. i just think that with all the conspiracy surrounding the subject, and all of the evidence that suggests it i think that there is either something here or out there,again FUCK YOU KYUPOL!!!
to kyupol-fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu you control freak butt fuck aaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooollllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

again good argument every body, but i will continue pressing the issue until i've said my say. Again good argument<:
kyupol at 9:09PM, July 25, 2008
(online)
first-fuck you kyupol

Thou shall not question the absolute authority of mainstream science. Thou shall not question its credibility. It is politically incorrect if you do that. Everyone who questions the absolute authority of mainstream science and the government should be rounded up and sent to secret camps.

Coast to Coast AM, Alex Jones, David Icke, Alan Watt, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, and all those nutjobs are not credible because they are not in discovery channel and CNN. They are just charlatans who wanna make money even if they have absolutely no evidence of their baseless and insane claims. Omg. 9-11 is an inside job?!? Omg… there's a face on Mars?!? Omg. The Bilderberg Group exists?!? Omg… There's a bunch of reptilians secretly controlling and manipulating the world?!? Omg… Columbine, Virginia Tech, JFK assassination, are the work of government mind-controlled assassins… Hahaha. such lunacy.

You should listen to Fox News, my friend. As they are the MOST CREDIBLE AND PATRIOTIC source of news out there. Why? Because George Bush says so. And he just happened to be the president of the United States. The sole superpower of the world.

If you question him, that is blasphemy and unpatriotic!

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
JoeL_CQB at 9:23PM, July 25, 2008
(online)
kyupol
Thou shall not question the absolute authority of mainstream science. Thou shall not question its credibility. It is politically incorrect if you do that. Everyone who questions the absolute authority of mainstream science and the government should be rounded up and sent to secret camps.

Coast to Coast AM, Alex Jones, David Icke, Alan Watt, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, and all those nutjobs are not credible because they are not in discovery channel and CNN. They are just charlatans who wanna make money even if they have absolutely no evidence of their baseless and insane claims. Omg. 9-11 is an inside job?!? Omg… there's a face on Mars?!? Omg. The Bilderberg Group exists?!? Omg… There's a bunch of reptilians secretly controlling and manipulating the world?!? Omg… Columbine, Virginia Tech, JFK assassination, are the work of government mind-controlled assassins… Hahaha. such lunacy.

You should listen to Fox News, my friend. As they are the MOST CREDIBLE AND PATRIOTIC source of news out there. Why? Because George Bush says so. And he just happened to be the president of the United States. The sole superpower of the world.

If you question him, that is blasphemy and unpatriotic!

What the fuck are you talking about?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Custard Trout at 9:39PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
Kyupol isn't being sarcastic at all there. Nope. Not one bit.

I would like to know what ‘mainstream science’ is though.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
rhaneshadow at 9:48PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
first i hate the government and how it is runned
second bush is the sole prick of the world
third your not my friend
forth i am a hippy tree hugger and proud, that is my patriotism im not just some fat ass who sits there all day watching hentai, CNN, the discovery channel, and fox news
fifth you and your warped views on morality is eternally fucked and you sir, should be put into a secret camp you hypocrite waist of life SOB!
Furthermore bush the shit fuck of the world will be president no longer !!go obama woo!! also how do you know about evolution when you have never evolved ya primitive ape like piece of shit mofo cop lovin right wing asshole
also !!!!FUCK YOU SIDE WAYS FRONT WAYS BACK WAYS OTHER SIDE WAYS BIRDS EYE WAYS AND ANY AND ALL OTHER WAYS, FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!!
rhaneshadow at 9:52PM, July 25, 2008
(offline)
sayin all that felt good i should break my professionalism
more often. XD
ozoneocean at 10:14PM, July 25, 2008
(online)
First: Kyupol agrees with you about Aliens.

Secondly: while extra terrestrial life is extremely possible, the stuff we imagine about aliens visiting us is plain stupid.

Thirdly: we don't tollerate nastiness and flaming.You didn't understand Kyupol's point and reacted very badly. This thread is locked now. Please be more civil next time.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved