Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

And lo the sqbr appears
sqbr at 1:15AM, June 10, 2007
(offline)
Hello! I just discovered this community and thought it might be interesting and helpful to me as a webcomiccy type person.

I've been doing webcomics on a “regular” basis (about once a month :)) for a few years now but am still very interested in figuring out how to improve since I feel I could be a lot better. Not so interested in becoming popular though, that just means expectations (like updating more than once a month!)

I'm a maths/science nerd with a secret artsy soul. :nerd:

My webcomics are located offsite (hope that's ok!) at my home server, but something I like the look of with this forum (as apposed to communities on livejournal like webcomics) is that the self promotion is separated from the other discussion so hopefully it won't dominate things so much.

I have a tendency to joins forums, get horribly horribly addicted, then suddenly decide I hate it and leave. But you never know, this one could be the exception! Just don't take it personally if that's what happens :)

Something I recently got all excited about then got suddenly bored with is compiling a list of fancomics at Comixpedia. I am constantly surprised that I've lasted this long with my webcomic without giving up on it!

No preview button huh? I apologise for the inevitable borkenness of my html then :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
sqbr at 1:34AM, June 10, 2007
(offline)
Attempt number FOUR:
http://comics.distantwisdom.net/ and My comics

(Thanks god you can delete comments is all I can say)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
maritalbliss at 11:30AM, June 10, 2007
(online)
Lynn here, I am the same way about forums. I have been more active in this one though. You'll find it's pretty flourishy. Welcome to The Duck!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
SilverWordz at 7:36PM, June 10, 2007
(online)
Welcome to the site and the forums.

I've been here about two weeks, and I have to say I'm totally hooked. I'm also extremely addicted, I'm spending way to much time here. :P

But I'm enjoying myself! I hope you enjoy it here too!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon