Debate and Discussion

Another 9/11 Conspiracy thread.
ozoneocean at 10:21PM, Sept. 28, 2008
(online)
KingRidley
ozoneocean
"The fire couldn't have burned hot enough to melt STEEL"
-Trust me, it's not hard. It's the time that you heat it, not just the heat source itself. ;)
I'm only going to comment about this fact, or else I will start flaming people. I hate conspiracy theories with a fierce passion.

The steel did not need to be hot enough to melt. Once it gets warmer and warmer, it looses strength. Once it is weak enough, it bends. With alot of building above where the fires were, it didn't need to get very hot for the steel to weaken and collapse.
A point I believe I already made in various and many ways ;)
For one:
me
You don't HAVE to melt steel to break it. Heat it enough and it softens. That's enough. It's fatal if they're load bearing structures. Game over -_-

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
KingRidley at 11:09PM, Sept. 28, 2008
(offline)
Yeah sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. Again, I can't let myself go into a rage and start cussing people out.

Yeah I'm not checking this thread anymore, for that very reason. Conspiracy nuts, go ahead and make your last point (because I won't be around to see it, and they can feel like they “won” ).

…if you guys have physicists backing you up then why the HELL are you IGNORING THIS BASIC STUFF right leaving
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:16PM
ozoneocean at 11:43PM, Sept. 28, 2008
(online)
Most people here aren't pro-conspiracy ;)

There's only about 2 people. The rest of us argue against it.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
kyupol at 7:57AM, Sept. 29, 2008
(offline)
Its not about feeling that I've “won”.

You know, its not about ego anymore. Its about seeking the truth and sharing it with people. And its up to you to believe it or not. I'm just gonna post the facts.

Seriously, sometimes I wish I was dead wrong. I AM HAPPY TO BE PROVEN WRONG.

But I must face the truth. As the truth is the truth whether you like it or not. Think about it. Its less scary to believe the official story. That a bunch of crazy muslims who live in a cave are all behind this and they want to rule the world by destroying the “free nations” through their jihad.

But the thing is… if the official story is true, the buildings shouldn't have fell in a symmetrical fashion. Most of all, WTC 7 WAS NOT HIT AT ALL. That completely defies the laws of logic and physics. So now what? You just take a lighter and heat up a steel column of the building… then its gonna collapse. WOW! lol!

Anyway, the truth is: YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF REALLY EVIL DICTATORIAL CONTROL FREAKS WHO WANT TO TAKE ALL YOUR FREEDOMS AND REDUCE YOU TO A MERE SLAVE. THOSE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANNA HAVE IT ALL.

The good news is they've been delayed BIG TIME because of:
- internal power struggles. This is what you're gonna get if you have a bunch of power hungry freaks. They're not gonna cooperate as well. They're gonna be fighting over more power. Its not about caring for the people. Its about WHO GETS THE POWER.

- the continued exposure of their criminal activities (see film 9-11 truth rising) by brave people like Luke Rudowski, Jason Bermas, Alex Jones, David Icke, etc.

THAT IS WHY… IF ANY MORE “TERRORIST ATTACK” HAPPENS, MOST PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHERE TO POINT THE FINGER…

Yeah. At least George Bush was telling the truth about terrorists attacking because they hate your freedoms.

Terrorists = New World Order criminals.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
dueeast at 10:22PM, Sept. 29, 2008
(online)
Kyupol, the buildings were on the same foundation and two of its tallest buildings collapsed. That weakens the entire structure, everything sharing that foundation.

The fact isn't amazing or illogical that building 7 went down. What's amazing is that more didn't collapse!

I worked as an IT Admin for engineers at the time. They explained this to me in detail…logically and systematically, while it was happening.

Btw, I don't deny that there's power hungry collections of American shadow people out there. I just don't think they caused 911.

kyupol
Its not about feeling that I've “won”.

You know, its not about ego anymore. Its about seeking the truth and sharing it with people. And its up to you to believe it or not. I'm just gonna post the facts.

Seriously, sometimes I wish I was dead wrong. I AM HAPPY TO BE PROVEN WRONG.

But I must face the truth. As the truth is the truth whether you like it or not. Think about it. Its less scary to believe the official story. That a bunch of crazy muslims who live in a cave are all behind this and they want to rule the world by destroying the “free nations” through their jihad.

But the thing is… if the official story is true, the buildings shouldn't have fell in a symmetrical fashion. Most of all, WTC 7 WAS NOT HIT AT ALL. That completely defies the laws of logic and physics. So now what? You just take a lighter and heat up a steel column of the building… then its gonna collapse. WOW! lol!

Anyway, the truth is: YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF REALLY EVIL DICTATORIAL CONTROL FREAKS WHO WANT TO TAKE ALL YOUR FREEDOMS AND REDUCE YOU TO A MERE SLAVE. THOSE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANNA HAVE IT ALL.

The good news is they've been delayed BIG TIME because of:
- internal power struggles. This is what you're gonna get if you have a bunch of power hungry freaks. They're not gonna cooperate as well. They're gonna be fighting over more power. Its not about caring for the people. Its about WHO GETS THE POWER.

- the continued exposure of their criminal activities (see film 9-11 truth rising) by brave people like Luke Rudowski, Jason Bermas, Alex Jones, David Icke, etc.

THAT IS WHY… IF ANY MORE “TERRORIST ATTACK” HAPPENS, MOST PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHERE TO POINT THE FINGER…

Yeah. At least George Bush was telling the truth about terrorists attacking because they hate your freedoms.

Terrorists = New World Order criminals.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
lefarce at 11:24PM, Sept. 29, 2008
(offline)
Oh God, are people still debating this? There is something to debate!?

I thought logic and reasoning all but crushed any “point” one of these nutjobs had long ago, but lol guess not lets keep going with this

JEWS AND ALIENS DID 9/11

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM
Hawk at 12:06AM, Sept. 30, 2008
(online)
It's only still being discussed thanks to the magic of necroposting… the same thing that keeps bringing back the Wall-E thread.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:46PM
kyupol at 6:47AM, Sept. 30, 2008
(offline)
lefarce
JEWS AND ALIENS DID 9/11

Thats disinfo to discredit the 9-11 truth movement. Done by cointelpro and picked up by people not sophisticated enough to think critically.

How can you say Jews did 911 if:
http://www.mujca.com/chicago.htm
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
lefarce at 8:12PM, Sept. 30, 2008
(offline)
kyupol
lefarce
JEWS AND ALIENS DID 9/11

Thats disinfo to discredit the 9-11 truth movement. Done by cointelpro and picked up by people not sophisticated enough to think critically.

How can you say Jews did 911 if:
http://www.mujca.com/chicago.htm

or i mean lizards did it, pick your fantasy

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved