Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Another hello topic! (but this one has me in it)
Serene Storm Neko at 9:14PM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
Hello! ^_^
My name is Neko and I'm new here.
Well, kinda… I've been on Drunk Duck for a few weeks, actually, but this is my first venture into the strange world of the forums. 8D

Um… Well, I came here to have somewhere to post my comic, Ryuugai Aesheer (Aesheer style), and so here I am!
I'm a fan of anime and niche games and addicted to the internet!
Ryuugai Aesheer, a comic about magic, fantasy, cute things, annoying friends, and the end of the world
Updated Mondays and Fridays!

Credit for my avie image goes to my good friend Kimu-chama!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Soryko at 10:41PM, May 1, 2009
(online)
Welcome to the duck!
Yay for anime. ;3

Its good that you've decided to join us in the forums, just lurking can be rather…Dangerous.
Remember that you are unique! Just like everyone else! ^w^
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
Custard Trout at 1:27AM, May 2, 2009
(offline)
Are you ready for a magical journey? A journey where the laws of time and space will stop making sense, a journey where everything you thought to be true will be invalidated? Are you ready to face bizarre creatures and twisted lunatics in a variety of places that defy human comprehension? Are you ready?

ARE.

YOU.

READY?

If so, then stop eating those mushrooms you found in the garden.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 6:46AM, May 2, 2009
(offline)
Hi.

I don't really like long greetings. They bug the crap out of me. They're like sap from pine trees, takes a long time to unstick yourself. I'd much rather prefer not sticking to sap as that stuff is gross. Speaking of gross did you hear about Renga's weather machine? It's malfunctioning I think. Aw crap I just doomed us all. Well, anyway, I'm glad I'm not making any long greetings. They tire my hands. Like playing chop suey on bass on expert in Rockband 2. I can only play bass on that thing, I swear… I hate long greetings. It's a darn good thing that this isn't one of them.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Goumranthrandar at 8:32AM, May 2, 2009
(online)
Greetings, I am one of those bizarre creatures and twisted lunatics that Custard Trout speaks of, all rolled up in one lovable demonic package.
Tieflings have no lands to call their own. They make people feel uncomfortable and are generally shunned.

Personality:
Due to their fiendish heritage, tieflings are a sinister and cunning people, often drawn to the path of a rogue and mercenary work. The majority of tieflings have an evil alignment and do not get along well with most other people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
Serene Storm Neko at 7:22PM, May 2, 2009
(offline)
Thanks. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! ^_^

Soryko: Lurking? Dangerous? ShouldI ask how so…?

Custard Trout: Actually I'm not allowed to eat the mushrooms in the garden. See, it's my mother's fairy garden so the mushrooms are part of fairy rings and we're not supposed to touch them. True story. *nod nod*

Puff of Smoke: And I'm gald you didn't give a lengthy intro as well. I'm sure it would have made you very tired. ^_^

Goumranthrandar: We should get along perfectly well, then. >:3
Ryuugai Aesheer, a comic about magic, fantasy, cute things, annoying friends, and the end of the world

Goumranthrandar at 9:12PM, May 2, 2009
(online)
I can answer the lurking question:

1. Charby and his friends tend to eat anything that lurks, no questions asked.

2. Dr. Argon might decide your a great test subject, screaming optional.

3. I use lightning and fire to light my way, I'm always forgetting about my dancing lights. (A few orbs of light appear randomly about Goum's person) Dammit, I thought I had my spells keyed to indiscriminate mumbling, oh well.
Tieflings have no lands to call their own. They make people feel uncomfortable and are generally shunned.

Personality:
Due to their fiendish heritage, tieflings are a sinister and cunning people, often drawn to the path of a rogue and mercenary work. The majority of tieflings have an evil alignment and do not get along well with most other people.
Soryko at 10:53PM, May 2, 2009
(online)
Goumranthrandar pretty much summed it up right there.

=D
Tiffy at 1:56AM, May 3, 2009
(online)
welcome to the forums of Drunk Duck~
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM
amanda at 8:58AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Hi, Neko! Welcome to the forums - they are full of goodness and light (and landmines, but uh… we don't talk about those except within parentheses… it's like pretending they don't exist. yay!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Renga Studio at 5:48PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Hi, Everybody! And hi, Serene Storm Neko! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here!

Puff_Of_Smoke
Speaking of gross did you hear about Renga's weather machine? It's malfunctioning I think. Aw crap I just doomed us all.

No, you haven't, Puff. It's sad, really; I had to deactivate the machine indefinitely because it won't stop making that stuff rain from the sky/ceiling since that incident. :( Ugh, let's not think about it.
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Serene Storm Neko at 9:03PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Hello,Tiffy, Amanda, and Renga. ^_^
Pleasure to meet you three as well.

I'll keep those reasons against lurking in mind, then…
Seems it should be dangerous for me, though. I tend to be a lurker more often than not.

(Ah, okay, no landmines. Got it.)

Ah, so you're the one with the weather machine. I was wondering if they were talking about a person. ^^;

Goumranthrandar at 7:29AM, May 5, 2009
(online)
I knew a cleric who knew a control weather spell, didn't help him much against the werewolf though, I think their still cleaning up the mess.

Personality:
Aghammer at 1:31PM, May 5, 2009
(offline)
RENGA! A lot of old timers hanging out :)

Neko, my kitty-cat friend, welcome to the duck and enjoy the custardly goodness.

Renga Studio
Hi, Everybody! And hi, Serene Storm Neko! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here!

Puff_Of_Smoke
Blah Blah, stuff

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
amanda at 2:48PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
*running start* RENGA! Where have you been?
Serene Storm Neko at 7:14PM, May 5, 2009
(offline)
Hello, Aghammer. I shall be sure to enjoy the custardy-ness. XD

Ironscarfs Ghost at 9:33AM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
Fear not Serene Stormy one: although you have summoned the eeeeeviiilllllllll one, Renga, from his lair, the legendary Ironscarf is pledged to return in times of direst need to save his peopl…….

No wait… that's King Arthur isn't it? Oh well, hello anyway.
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
amanda at 11:45AM, May 6, 2009
(online)
Scarf, too! Man, all my favorite people who mysteriously vanished are now resurfacing. *love*
Serene Storm Neko at 2:02PM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
Hello, Ironscarf's Ghost! Nice to meet you as well. ^_^

Awesome. I have the power to bring back the dead. >:3
Or something like that…

Hmmm… Legendary evil one Renga? Really now… *takes out notebook to take… well, notes*

Soryko at 4:02PM, May 6, 2009
(online)
You must be magical.
Ironscarfs Ghost at 6:36PM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
amanda
*love*
Ditto - cute crab BTW!

Hey, if Neko really is magical then maybe, just maybe, if we all wish hard enough, we can summon up some cold hot colas?
I miss that carbonated killer.
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Goumranthrandar at 12:14AM, May 10, 2009
(online)
Hmm, magical girl? Must. Resist. Urge. To. Study! (Pulls out alchemy set and clutches staff close) Please all I need is a strand of hair, pretty please?
(Pleads patheticly at Neko)

Personality:
Serene Storm Neko at 2:58PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Nooo! My hair! O.O
*runs and hides behind a conveniently placed pole*

'Sides, you'd be sorely disappointed considering I'm not a girl.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon