Media Megaforum

Anyone been to gaia?
Comicmasta at 3:59PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(offline)
Has anyone been to gaia online? Its a fun website where you can play games, psot forums, and dress up your avatar, heres mine….

Hehehe spidermans holding anal probes.
Bah >< i sound like im advertising, anyways how many people on drunkduck are gaians?
i have been brought back….The Boanitia..grrrrr…..Must find Super Jesus!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:43AM
Rich at 4:06PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(online)
I don't like Gaia Online. I tried, but could never get into it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
ccs1989 at 4:24PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(online)
Wrong forum. This should be in the games forum.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
Hawk at 4:51PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(online)
I don't know if you'd consider Gaia a “game” since it's just sort of a message board community.

I was one of the first several people to sign up on Gaia because I knew some of the people who worked on it. That's how I got away with a common name like “Hawk”. When Gaia first started out it was a community for artists. Most of its functions catered toward creating and sharing artwork and discussing things with fellow artists. It was an ingenious system crafted skillfully by some of the internet's original anime talents.

But just like any good thing on the internet, stupid people happened. It didn't take long before Gaia was filled with eleven-year-olds who watched too much Naruto, listened to Ashley Simpson, and carried out long, detailed conversations about nipples. Soon, Gaia wasn't about art (though you can still browse an art arena that's peppered with stolen artwork). Gaia is now an anime-inspired community where children can spam a message board for virtual gold they'll use to buy a ninja hat.

Sorry, I know I'm watering down a place that has legitimately good people on it. I'm just a bit sore about what's become of it. There was a time when I was a forum regular at Gaia. Now I can't stand it there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Aurora Moon at 5:11PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(offline)
I'm on there too! I'm Aykura Moon on there..,
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:09AM
Comicmasta at 5:21PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(offline)
Hawk
alot of stuff

True true, but alot has changed since then, Now all of the insane nipple talk is in the Chatterbox (hehehe nipples) The higher minds have taken a liking to the community discussion, and if your ever looking for some hot sexy pm smex then go to the chatterbox for some cybering (dont know why thats kinky o_o)
The events have officially gotten better, why just this last event Ron Brusie came by gaia.

And aliens came too giving away anal probes and tin foil hats.damn im a major fanboy But im getting off topic here, The hyper small little kids of gaia have moved to the chatterbox….its like…damn what was it called Pittsburg?
i have been brought back….The Boanitia..grrrrr…..Must find Super Jesus!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:43AM
Red Slayer at 10:55AM, Nov. 7, 2006
(online)
I used to go therefor the inane discussion (?) and the artwork, but now it's all about my avatar.
I have a weakness for customizing.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:02PM
Aurora Moon at 10:21AM, Nov. 8, 2006
(offline)
Red Slayer
I used to go therefor the inane discussion (?) and the artwork, but now it's all about my avatar.
I have a weakness for customizing.

yeah, me too.. here's my gaia avatar

pretty neat, huh?
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Aurora Moon at 10:23AM, Nov. 8, 2006
(offline)
also, I like the games on the site there too..

I can't wait for the battle system where I rpg and battle against other players!
CZweig at 8:20PM, Nov. 10, 2006
(online)
I have an account, but I don't really use it much :/ Never really captivated me. I only really use it anymore to chat with my sister, who's an obsessive Gaian.

I guess it's a neat little place sometimes, but the IQ of the general population makes me weep for humanity. I was even greeted in my introduction thread by someone saying “Oh thank God, a literate person!”

But yeah, in a vein similar to what Red Slayer said, I still have a sort of obsessive need to buy things for my avatar girl. Or, mostly trying things on; I like saving my money and seeing how much I can get >.>
|
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Black Shimmer at 4:03PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(offline)
I was on Gaia, but I just lost interest after a while. I come and go on websites but sometimes I find some that I stick with. Gaia was good for some time, but I just sort of drifted away into other things. Gave all my items to my friends too. XP Plus, I never really liked some of the people on there. I swear, the chatterbox scares the heck outta me. >_>
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM
ConroyConroy at 4:29PM, Nov. 14, 2006
(online)
I actually have an account on there.
I should quit but I don't only because I've made good friends with three other gaian artists, and I pretty much only get a chance to speak with them there.
num num
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved