Networking & Community Projects*

Anyone looking to do an epic action comic? Artist looking for a possible collaboration partner
alexcat321 at 4:09PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
Well, to cut to the chase I've been experiencing some epiphanies and I think I should put together a submission packet for a publisher but first I'm going to need a great idea and a possible partnering writer/co-creator and then we'll go from there. I'm mostly a man of action as you can see in the webcomic I already host and I'd like to cook up something awesome to submit to publishers and this means it has to have a very intriguing story and character menu. I've already a couple ideas of my own, but I wanna see if anyone out there has anything good to offer me. If not I'll then begin to look for someone who'll help me with another story I'm planning on sending to publishers. So, hit me up with an email at johnjr267@yahoo.com if you're interesting and you think you have something I might like. If I don't like it, well then maybe when I go to seek another co-writer for my next project I'll hit u up for some assistance. Thanks.

here's my deviant art: http://alexcat321.deviantart.com/ add me!

ART AND STORY BY JOHNATHAN HUDSON JR!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon