Networking & Community Projects*

Artist in need of writer
CaptainKickas at 7:35PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
These past couple of weeks I've been trying to write a webcomic. I start drawing one idea and decide I don't like it. So I would be very happy if a writer would collaborate and write a script that I could draw for them. I've been responding to looking for artist threads but they are slow to respond. I feel very dedicated to trying to run a successful webcomic and will work at a good pace.
I unfortunately only have two examples of my work I can show. These were things I found on my comp. I have access to a scanner but the person who it belongs to is too lazy to set it up till I actually need it to scan in the comic. So I can't scan in any more examples at the moment.
I would be so appreciative if a writer would want to work with me and would keep up with responding in a timely fashion.
This is a link to those two examples http://captainkickas.deviantart.com/
If you've made another thread looking for an artist feel free to respond here!
I really want to begin working on a project
Also if you want to write something and don't have an idea I have an idea I could give you the one I was trying to write. I just am terrible at writing dialog and mapping out how the comic should go.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
DouglasKeech at 8:23AM, June 17, 2009
(offline)
This is the writer-for-artist thread that I made:http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=49247&cid=236

Please contact me (preferably through the email provided) and tell me if you can meet or exceed those requirements.

Also: I can help you with the idea you had as well, if you want.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:13PM
Deece at 1:51AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
I've got a couple of stories done, ready for drawing. Email me at dan_d_cooper@hotmail.com if you're interested and i'll give you some more details.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Product Placement at 3:12PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
I am someone who's been trying to find an artist for a while.

I have couple of long term story comics where the first chapters are fully laid out and I have enough material to carry on the story for a long, long time.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
CaptainKickas at 6:24AM, June 19, 2009
(offline)
Thanks for all the responses. I went with the first person to respond so I'm no longer in need of a writer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon