Networking & Community Projects*

Artist looking for great project
Unknownwriter at 2:29PM, Nov. 7, 2010
(offline)
im a writer that has a great story plot linned up but need a good artist to help me with, i cant offer any money but im looking to make this comic big im realyy that passionate about it, so if your intrested and want to know a little about the story reply or email me at philrollett@hotmail.co.uk
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
lucas_irineu at 3:14PM, Nov. 7, 2010
(online)
…Maybe if you could say more about the project? Art style, genre, a little bit on the plot? Otherwise its unlikely that someone would contact you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
Unknownwriter at 3:20AM, Nov. 8, 2010
(offline)
well im kinda looking for a realistic type drawing like teh new terminator graphic novels/comics…

but as for the story it basically follows five people who wake up on a landered plane to find that there is know one left in the entire country, unknown to them that this is actually a new goverment virtual world system that is being tested to show greedy ungeartful or chriminal minded people how much they reali other people( readers dont know this ether), however it gets hit by a virus(black mist as the people see it) but the goverment do not know this and carry on with the plan..the mist however hunts the people in the world and makes life even more difficult(many storys and plots come from this) the goverment planned to pull out each person when they thought they had relasied or made up for there wrong doings in the real world, howver with the virus when the goverment pulls them out it shows them dieing to the rest of the virtual worlds people…
the main plot is then=m trying to find the truth behind every 1 going missing…

thats just a very basic outline :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon