Networking & Community Projects*

Artist needed for Forum Fighters!
Mettaur at 5:01PM, April 6, 2010
(offline)
Hey, It's the Mettaur here, with some bad news. Forum fighters is dying, because (a) I'm the only one leading this project right now, Hark is busy and Monkey has Mafia Games to deal with, and (b) Zeph has quit being our artist, and we now need a new artist. Payment for this, I have no money. But, I'lll read your comic, hell, I may even comment on and recommend it! PQ me on the position of Artist of Forum Fighters, or just post that you're interested on this thread. But hurry, before the thread is clipped by the three sisters of fate! Hehe, mythology joke…
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
theshazerin at 7:55AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
hey there, im kinda interested in doing this. Serious talk here, I know its a collaboration work that has no pay but I totally dont mind. Let's talk about it. I'm a new guy here so I havent really posted anything yet but you can check my blog site at www.shazzarts.blogspot.com for a sample of my works. If you like it I'll gladly work with you. =)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Mettaur at 2:52PM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
Checked your work, and if you still want the job, you can have it. Welcome to Team Forum Fighters!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon