Networking & Community Projects*

Artist needed for manga vampire horror!
Evil_Snuffkin at 3:38PM, Jan. 14, 2007
(online)
I'm looking for a manga artist to work with me on an adult comic named (at the moment) ‘Young Blood’. They need to stomach gory action scenes, suggestions of yuri (wxw), possible nudity and be able to draw animals. If your friendly and want to help me develop the storyline even better!

He's what I thought up for the story so far:

'There are those that walk among us who are not truly human. They have our faces but we do not have their lust for blood. Born from human parents these creatures live beside us, unaware of what they are, only to awaken at sixteen with a thirst for human blood. The government keeps this a secret, unwilling to face the problem under the pressure of the public eye and opts to dispose of these vampires under strict secrecy.

Alice is on the eve of her sixteenth birthday and unaware of the evil that lurks in her veins. Soon she will awaken to a stark new world, full of danger, desire and darkness. With only her self to depend on how long will it be before the government’s agents discover her identity and come to dispose of her?'

If you like how it sounds and could produce a page at least once a fortnight (negotiable) then I'd love to work with you. Either reply here or send me a message. Thanks for your time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
subcultured at 4:45PM, Jan. 14, 2007
(online)
wat is yuri again?
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:00PM
Broken Minds at 5:25PM, Jan. 14, 2007
(online)
Well…while I hadn't intended on taking anymore projects on that my own, this is kinda interesting and sort of along the lines of something I did a while ago. If you want an idea of what my work looks like check out Samurai Perfect.

If you've got some rough ideas on what the charecters will look like send em my way and I'll see what I can do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
ccs1989 at 7:29AM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
Umm…just so you know, Young Blood is already the name of a professional comic, done by Rob Liefeld. I'd make up a new name if I were you.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
Evil_Snuffkin at 1:24PM, Jan. 17, 2007
(online)
subcultured: If you don't know what it is you probably don't want to work on this comic. It basically means romance between two women but like I said, this is only going to contain suggestions. Nothing too graphic.

Broken Minds: Thanks, glad to hear your interested. I checked out your comic and it looks really good, definitly the sort of thing I like to see in this project.

I have a few sketches of the characters but they're maily faces so I'll draw you some proper concepts by tomorrow.

ccs1989: Thanks for helping out, I was gonna do a search to check it hadn't already been used anyway, but now I can use that extra time to think up something else.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
Broken Minds at 10:18PM, Jan. 17, 2007
(online)
Glad to hear your interested ^.^
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
herio at 6:14PM, Jan. 19, 2007
(online)
subcultured
wat is yuri again?
gril on gril sex

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM

Forgot Password