Networking & Community Projects*

Artist seeking Stuff to do
NJWheeler at 3:17PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
Here's the short story. I want to create a webcomic. Problem is, I know I'm not experienced enough to make one (well, a good one anyway). Therefore, I'm open to any type of project. There's a few things you should know first, however.

-My deviantart page is njwheeler.deviantart.com.

-My deviantart page is pitiful. It is pretty much useless for readers trying to distinguish my artistic potential.

-My style can be anywhere from cartoony to mostly-realistic. If necessary, I can draw in Japanese art-style.

-I have no idea how often I can humanly update. To be honest, I've never had to draw up art on a schedule before. I can do one update per week and see how it goes.

-I enjoy genres such as sci-fi, fantasy, slice-o-life, but most of all, humor.

-Unless I really, really impressed by the concept, I don't want to do it for the long-term, meaning more than two years.

-I can draw more than people! I can draw dragons, pointy ears, guns, space ships, and sinister creatures of the night.

-I know perspective and such. Backgrounds won't be a problem.

If any of you people are interested, message me or send an email. Email is faster.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
Genejoke at 3:30PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
I may have something or a few things. sending a PQ with details.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
gilbertmaxter at 8:19PM, Oct. 25, 2010
(online)
Well I know this may sound strange and not worth your while but would you consider doing a banner for my comic? I could use some help making banner's and graphics. And my advice I recommend making a comic of random funnies. something strange like this one comic idea I have been writing I haven't published it here yet going to. If you ever watched back to the future I made a comic of my character finding the remains of the time flux capacitor and remembering about doc brown lecturing about his discovery at the hills high school. well i modified it and was it to get it working to a point. the machine cant take me to the future only the past, and with my modifications i can't change the time-stream i will always go back to the moment i activate the machine.

Something random like that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
gilbertmaxter at 8:19PM, Oct. 25, 2010
(online)
Well I know this may sound strange and not worth your while but would you consider doing a banner for my comic? I could use some help making banner's and graphics. And my advice I recommend making a comic of random funnies. something strange like this one comic idea I have been writing I haven't published it here yet going to. If you ever watched back to the future I made a comic of my character finding the remains of the time flux capacitor and remembering about doc brown lecturing about his discovery at the hills high school. well i modified it and was it to get it working to a point. the machine cant take me to the future only the past, and with my modifications i can't change the time-stream i will always go back to the moment i activate the machine.

Something random like that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
Forbidden Hero at 5:59PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
If you want to work on project for just a few years, then I'd be happy to work with you. Once a week updates are fine with me. I have a fantasy story, that you might be interested in. It's bound to have plenty of humor in it as well, so don't worry. ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon