Networking & Community Projects*

Artist Seeking Writer! GETCHOO SOME!
Hapoppo at 7:49AM, July 7, 2007
(online)
I'm looking to do a side-project, and am in need of a writer. Ideally, your writing should be a light-hearted comedy-style, though I'm willing to make exceptions. Send me an example or two if you're interested! You can view my other work in the link below.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
Etial at 4:22PM, July 7, 2007
(online)
Hello, Would you like to do a comedy comic on the subject of political/ Fantasy/ gaming.

An example would be a succubus playing counter strike, while makeing fun of George Bush. IF your interestecd I'll send you some of my ideas for some plots/ strips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Evil_Snuffkin at 5:11PM, July 7, 2007
(online)
Took a look at your work and I have to say, any one who does get to work with you would be very lucky.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
ktrcoyote at 1:54PM, July 8, 2007
(offline)
id love to help, i got a little comic ive pretty much written i just need an artist.

its about a weird dream i had once involving me and my friends trying to catch a gnome in the home depot parking lot. ive changed and expanded the idea(which was the unatturally lucid dream)into the story i currently have.

it starts out with the characters exiting the home depot store arguing about the logic behind why pipe-ends have sex's, to setting a simple booby trap to catch a gnome useing only pennies as lure
(and the side story explaining how the American industrial revolution and manifest destiny forced the Gnome kind out of their happy little forest and into the underground sewers of our cities where they eventually found the writings of Carl Marx in a communist pamphlet that was thrown in a gutter during a communist rally. The Gnomes soon fell in love with Marx's way and began a long tradition of stealing pocket change from people and scattering it on the street for people to find as their way of redistributing the wealth amoung the populus.)

it may need some tinkering (hell you could change anything you want to suit your needs) but yeah i know its stupid, but i like it like that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
BYCWArchAngel at 3:37PM, July 9, 2007
(offline)
Well I am a writer and an artist. I love to write a little more, I just need more of a kick in the butt/ reason to do so. I always wanted to try taking the story side of things rather than the art side….if you would like I could join up and help make a side project. I think it would be fun. I don't have any ideas and we would have to find something to fit your style, but I have always wanted to do a comedy strip about anything. I have only really done serious writings and I have some posted on www.fallingfaraway.deviantart.com You can always check them out if you'd like. PQ me if you are interested!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon