Networking & Community Projects*

Artist wanted for Collaborative writing/artist project
spacedwarves at 8:32PM, Dec. 7, 2010
(offline)
Science fiction graphic novels/manga: A future version of lord of the flies.

First I am looking for a DEDICATED comic artist serious about his or her craft and willing to collaborate on a couple of projects I have finished writing. Things to remember: the artist needs to meet deadlines and must be one hundred percent ready to take on the task. For the stories I have are complicated and multilayered in terms of plot, characterizations, and setting.

These writing projects will take the form of six page mini graphic novels/manga. I have already written the first story of one characters series and started on the second.
I have written years of plot events so far and could go on for many more.

PM me for links and plot outlines. Please include samples of your work or links.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
spacedwarves at 11:52AM, Dec. 10, 2010
(offline)
We have two artists now but we could use more and some more writters.
Heres more on the project.

Collaborative writing/artist project:
Science fiction graphic novels/manga: A future version of lord of the flies.

Set on a colonial ship called the St. George, on its way to an earth like planet called Osiris. The main characters are all under the age of 13. They are awakened from a cryogenic sleep they were supposed to be in for another year to find out that there parents aren’t on board the ship. The ship is off course and it has been traveling without a pilot for 7 weeks. The kids set out to recover the damaged logs and find out what happened to their parents. And get the ship back on track.

How the project will work:
The Project is for different writers to all take one main character and write a short graphic novel based on overall plot events of one theme and setting. These writing projects will take the form of six page mini graphic novels/manga. I have already written the first story of one characters series and started on the second.

The rules are that no writer may alter another writer’s character or story.
The coordinator will write several universal events. Then each writer will write their story’s from their characters point of view.

Writers’ may use the events and characters from other writers stories in there own.
Almost none of the stories will consist of only their character alone since they are all on the same ship or planet and going through the same universal events.

This is how it will work:
The overall plot for the first story will be posted along with some characters that will be essential to the overall story.

Writers will choose a plot character or write their own. They will then post a character bio so there isn’t any character overlap.

Once all the character bios are chosen the group will have a week to write a six page graphic novel based on the posted set of universal events.

An artist for each writer will then draw the graphic novel and submit it for approval.

I have written years of plot events so far and could go on for many more.

Join the group: http://spacedwarf.ning.com/?xg_source=migration

Specifics on the plot and project on a whole will be in members only forums on the project site.

P.S.
I have already reserved the domain name:
http://spacedwarves.com

I will have the site developed when we have one story written and drawn from each writer and artist team.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon