Networking & Community Projects*

Artist wanted for Fantasy Sci-Fi comic
TalesofWander at 9:38PM, June 8, 2010
(online)
So I already have the comic started. I started it back in 2008 actually, but due to me actually getting a full time job that ended up consuming more of me than I anticipated I lost track of it. What little bit of it was started is viewable it is Tales of Wander. Excuse the atrocious artwork, but I lack the skill and time needed to invest in the artwork portion of this comic. The story on the other hand is something entirely different, I know where it's going and have had the script written and ready to go since day one!

To give you a brief rundown Tales of Wander is an Alice in Wonderland inspired comic. It's set in the future with a sort of gothic vibe. The story is about a girl called Wander who wakes up in a desolate city surrounded by unusual strangers. She doesn't know who she is, or where she came from. All she knows is she is there, and some of the creatures see her as a hero, while others see her as a threat. She has to decide whether or not she's going to fulfill a prophecy that may not even be about her, or if she will follow those who claim to have answers for her. Along the way she meets a cast of unusual characters, and never knows who she can trust.

That's really the gist of it.

The comic doesn't have to be in color, just inked at the least. I'm hoping to find someone who has a somewhat manga or cartoony style to help this story reach it's potential.

As far as payment goes, I really don't know at this point. I guess it's all going to depend on how things work out. Definitely any money made from the comic, and merchandise will be split 50/50. Beyond that though, a pay per page deal, or something else may potentially be able to be worked out in the future. Right now though I'm just running the route of a broke writer looking for an artist to make her vision a reality.

If you're interested please post here and PQ me some samples of your art, whatever you have will do. Just whatever tweaks ya! :)

-Rai
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon