Networking & Community Projects*

Artist Wanted For Team Comic Series: Rocket: Robot On Wheels
aitcheson at 7:16PM, July 30, 2008
(offline)
Okay so Im sure no one here remebers or has ever played Rocket: Robot On Wheels for the N64? Well its a cult classic game that was alot like Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Super Mario 64! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket:_Robot_on_Wheels
The only reason it isnt well know is because it didnt have good marketing and there were so many other big games coming out around then it got swept under the table. But still if you ever get the chance play it! You wont be dissapointed! Anyway its been dead for sooooo long and that made me a little sad so I started throwing around ideas of story lines and came up with some good ideas to start a comic series! Now dont worry if you have never seen the game because I can ethier send you an Emulation or give you tones and tones of screens of everthing you need to know ;) Now we would be doing this by having each artist do a said # of pages and then coming together. So if anyone is interstead send me an email at brandonaitcheson@gmail.com Thanks for taking the time to read this ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon