Networking & Community Projects*

ARTIST/CREATOR looking for writer/creator
nsterken7983 at 1:02PM, Sept. 11, 2010
(online)
i am interested in someone who has a story concept, script, story, etc. that they would like to bring to fruition. um, most genres are okay. if u can draw as well, or color, thats great too. awesome collaboration would be fun. pretty much intwerested in sci-fi- stories, fantasy, hero, heroine, or drama, not very much interested in comdey at this point but very open minded. just looking to draw something different.

my comic on here is not the only style i draw in. i soon will be posting the start of another comic which is very Marvel type traditionally done. so, quite versatile as far as my types of artwork. message me here on Drunk Duck if interested.

my work speed would be close to a page to three a week, depending upon the intricacy of cfolors and what not. i work full time, have a new daughter and things are busy but i dont sleep so its all good.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM
shastab24 at 12:12AM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
Well, I have scripts for my comic series The Broken which I would like to see drawn. The series is in the Pride High universe (Pride High is copyright of Tommy Roddy and Pride Comics) and was originally posted as prose fiction on the comic's message boards. I have a further script that is not on DeviantART which I specifically want done, but it is not based off a message board story and I want it to originate as a comic. I will send it to you if you want to look into drawing it.

I also have scripts for my own superhero universes if you are more interested in those. They could be sold on places like IndyPlanet and one line I want to put on Drunk Duck (an anthology series that will provide supplemental stories to the main comics and original stories that can more easily interact with other creators' creations).

I will say that I have a tendancy to write about LGBT themes in my comics, and I am particularly interested in writing about superheroes. Though I don't think either (especially the latter) would be a problem, I thought I'd mention for posterity.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:33PM
RyuuKen at 10:33AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
I can't say I have a script set in stone, really. However, I'm working on two different sprite comics that are spinoffs/sequels to Dream Chronicles and I'm finding myself very limited with sprites. All in all, I have a lot of stuff I want my characters to do that sprites can't do (i.e. action scenes, heroic poses, close-ups, etc.) My email is DreamChronicles@gmail.com, so contact me their or a PQ over DrunkDuck.

TL:DR - Sprites suck, I need an artist.

–RyuuKen
-
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
LarryP at 10:18PM, Oct. 29, 2011
(online)
I am actually working on a script right now that I want to pitch to Image and other publishers. I'm an art graduate myself, and while I think I'm fairly good at drawing characters, and don't think I have the talent (or frankly the interest) to do the full art for my comic. I'd be more than willing to share my ideas with you. Email me at laphiha@yahoo.com if you're interested. Thanks.
Kou the Mad at 10:43PM, Nov. 26, 2011
(online)
i have a cool story in mind, the main character, a major character that has alot to do with the main character, how he came in to play, his powers (he has powers, but it wasn't given at birth), and what he does.
but i have no real script other then how he got powers, Why he was given powers, a species that has to do with the Major Character, and a few events that happened to the main character, and how he uses his powers.
MrWolfman at 9:50PM, Nov. 29, 2011
(online)
as a professional writer i have so many story ideas its insane. but it would cost way to much money to publish all of them. so i don't mind sharing some with you
ill only name the dramatic scifi ones to save time. im gonna be kinda vague to avoid idea theft. if you like the sound of an idea tell me and ill send you a full description.
i have a traditional antihero story
this revolves around a man that has had a hard time his whole life but once he gets a surprise he decides to use this surprise to get some well deserved revenge. very dark in the beginning but lightens up over time.
then their is a fantasy story i have
it is kinda avatar:the last airbender meets devil may cry
i have a really dark story
this one is a story of a man who must become a monster to survive in a dark world. but are all monsters evil. a sympathetic serial killer story, very sin city in its feel.
i have anouther scifi story
memories make who we are so what if we loose them? oh and what if you woke up with robot parts lol
a modern fantasy
zombies, vampires and werewolfs oh my! this story is about a supernatural task squad. sure its been done before but not like this.
Anouther modern fantasy
the witness protection hides peaple in plain site. but when an fbi agent helps hide someone who has never been on the witness stand, she wonders whats so special about this witness who has never seen anything.
a trippy crime story
drugs, handguns and explosives are all thing this man uses to get revenge on his former mob bosses
those are just some of my stories.
p.s.
i own a, small website that would be great for advertising the comic. as a plus to you
Kou the Mad at 11:02PM, Nov. 29, 2011
(online)
MrWolfman wrote:
as a professional writer i have so many story ideas its insane. but it would cost way to much money to publish all of them. so i don't mind sharing some with you
ill only name the dramatic scifi ones to save time. im gonna be kinda vague to avoid idea theft. if you like the sound of an idea tell me and ill send you a full description.
i have a traditional antihero story
this revolves around a man that has had a hard time his whole life but once he gets a surprise he decides to use this surprise to get some well deserved revenge. very dark in the beginning but lightens up over time.
then their is a fantasy story i have
it is kinda avatar:the last airbender meets devil may cry
i have a really dark story
this one is a story of a man who must become a monster to survive in a dark world. but are all monsters evil. a sympathetic serial killer story, very sin city in its feel.
i have anouther scifi story
memories make who we are so what if we loose them? oh and what if you woke up with robot parts lol
a modern fantasy
zombies, vampires and werewolfs oh my! this story is about a supernatural task squad. sure its been done before but not like this.
Anouther modern fantasy
the witness protection hides peaple in plain site. but when an fbi agent helps hide someone who has never been on the witness stand, she wonders whats so special about this witness who has never seen anything.
a trippy crime story
drugs, handguns and explosives are all thing this man uses to get revenge on his former mob bosses
those are just some of my stories.
p.s.
i own a, small website that would be great for advertising the comic. as a plus to you
those are all cool ideas…….that modern fantasy actually reminds me of a story i thought up once based off a dream i had. I call it The Rotters.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon