Networking & Community Projects*

Att: Manga Artists - Contest !
ShadowsMyst at 2:09PM, April 2, 2007
(online)
I said I'd post this for a friend who's responsible for co-ordinating the contest, if it is in the wrong place, I'm sorry, please move it to where ever it is appropriate.

The contest is a webmanga/manga competition that is taking place at several cons ( Sakuracon, Otacon, Anime Evolution), but is also accepting entries from people who are not going to the cons and who already have their stuff as webcomics/manga's on the web. Winners, if they permit it, will be considered for publication in a manga anthology being produced by StoneGarden Publishing. The grand prize winner will get a chance to pitch an original manga directly to the publisher (if they choose to). There are some other prizes as well I'm told, but I'm not exactly sure what they are, only that they are probably Copic products.

The rules are here:
CreationStation Myspace group

If you are interested in submitting, please send your URL or samples of your manga to
rem_saverem_was_right@yahoo.com

If you have questions you can PQ me, or send an email to Rem, the contest co-ordinator. A lot of stuff is in the rules, so make sure you read them all the way through.

Thanks for your eyeballs. We now return you to your regularly scheduled madness.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Priceman at 12:58AM, April 5, 2007
(online)
sounds fun, i'll definately have to give it a look later.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon