Networking & Community Projects*

ATTENTION: Artists, Writers, Inkers, etc. (preferabbly Michigan area)
Dark_Elf_Designs at 7:18PM, Dec. 22, 2007
(offline)
Dark Elf Designs, The first INTER-Dependant publisher, is always looking for hot and or unique Talent who is interested in one thing, Getting Published! if this is you check out our website and look at our F.A.Q. as well as our about us section. You might just be the kind of Talent we're looking for. We are all working on spec and we expect no different of anyone. We are one of the fastest Growing Companies of this type in Michigan possibly the U.S. We need support of motivated like-minded self starters willing to put in time and effort to a ground floor company, that has enormous potential for the future. Interested applicants must have valid contact information (If we can't reach you we can't use you), must be ok with lenient deadlines (if you can't get the work done within an extremely reasonable amount of time we can't help you), must be willing to work for next to nothing for a time (You don't get paid before the work is done, ie; we don't set ourselves up to pay people and have them do nothing), and most of all must be able to dream build and realize goals. If this is you Check us out on the web www.DarkElfDesigns.com

*Dark Elf Designs, also offers special opportunities for pre-existing Studios and projects to join our ranks

Sincerely,
-Brian Germain
Chief Executive Director
Dark Elf Designs LLC
43422 W. Oaks Drive #292
Novi, MI 48377-3300

www.darkelfdesigns.com
www.myspace.com/darkelfdesigns
www.cafepress.com/darkelfdesigns
www.myspace.com/moonstone1
http://user.drunkduck.com/Dark_Elf_Designs
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
Dark_Elf_Designs at 7:26PM, Jan. 11, 2008
(offline)
wow lot's of people interested in making comic books I
see
Product Placement at 3:05PM, Jan. 12, 2008
(online)
Yeah…

Not many people look over this section I think. I once tried to advertise for an artist here and that didn't work out so well.

Well I can't draw to save my life and I certainly don't live in the Michigan area, let alone the states as of now. Well anyways, if you're desperate for stories then I have plenty of them. If you like to see an example then I wrote a short story once called carcinoma. I posted it in the Art & Literature Corner but it's easier to just look into my profile and find it there. Hope you like it.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
Glarg at 8:16PM, Jan. 12, 2008
(offline)
Well, I'm REALLY interested…i just don't have enough pages in my comic to be published. I'll keep your company close to my heart(and in my favorites) in hopes of future publishing after my comic hits…70 pages or so.

Also, I'm kinda on the east coast.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Dark_Elf_Designs at 3:10AM, Jan. 16, 2008
(offline)
y'know the average comic is only 24-32 pages in length.

jus' sayin'

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon