Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Bashing...tis lots of fun!
ceb_dyson at 4:37PM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
Alright, recently I had lost my monitor due to the fact that the high-pitched ringing noise (which only younger people can hear fer some reason) had become even more insistant that before. That, and it started to smell not at all the way it's supposed to smell. The ringing noise of the monitor had annoyed the living day/hell out of me, so I usually wore headphones to listen to music in order to drown it out. That is, until I brought my stuff to GA with me. My friend (where my comp was set up) doesn't wear headphones and we couldn't put the music up that loud so we both got annoyed with the monitor. In fact, hitting it had made no freakin difference with the monitor. We smacked it up one but it kept right on going. Only way to shut it up was to turn it off for a bit…that was annoying because I kept dying in my mmorpg worlds. Ack! So, finally, I call one of my guy friends and asked if he'd like ta smash it to bits, seeing as it was useless now. Guess what, he never bothered to call back, so there went plan A.

What we ended up doing with the monitor was take it to the local uni that my mom just oh-so-happens ta work at and dump it into the dumpster behind the kitchens. Thing is, we had ta walk around on the campus to get to the dang dumpster with high school student mormons (mormons?! wtf?!!!) staring at us. My arms were freakin tired by the time we got there, since it was a heavy piece of s**t.

Now I have ta wait till I'm back in TX ta use my own computer…I wanna play my mmorpg! Stupid monitor *grumbles*

Sorry, had ta rant about the monitor…stupid monitor. I wanted ta take a mallet or hammer to the thing, but no…it was too dangerous and I had ta clean up after meself. Stupid monitor.
I've too many mottos ta say here, so be glad I'm not saying any of them.

Tale of Two Kitties is Soon to Come…weheheheh!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
Cthulhu at 4:45PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
I remember when I got my new tower, I got my sledgehammer, my old tower, and went into my basement… I didn't come back out for two hours.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:56AM
Renee Katz at 6:31PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu
I remember when I got my new tower, …
I think it's time for one of those. My tower is without a doubt the most annoying tower in history. It only makes noise when I'm downloading something or using Paint Shop Pro; it makes this whiney noise, almost like it's groaning. It's kinda like a crappy car or a vaccum cleaner except not as loud. Ugh, I HATE IT!

/ RSS
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Cthulhu at 6:42PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
Renee Katz
Cthulhu
I remember when I got my new tower, …
I think it's time for one of those. My tower is without a doubt the most annoying tower in history. It only makes noise when I'm downloading something or using Paint Shop Pro; it makes this whiney noise, almost like it's groaning. It's kinda like a crappy car or a vaccum cleaner except not as loud. Ugh, I HATE IT!

Just remember to smash your old one.
MetalLuigi at 7:09PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
My tower makes a loud noise with it's fan as if it's yelling at me. It's like a doting mother telling me I need to get off the computer and go do something productive.
My two comics: Bob the Alien and Tom the Turkey
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Cthulhu at 7:15PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
My computer is pretty advanced, so it doesn't really ever make much noise.
marine at 7:55PM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
Ever see videos of what happens at a slaughterhouse?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon