Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Best day of your life
Aussie_kid at 6:56PM, Jan. 17, 2008
(online)
I've been seeing all these topics about bad things that happen to people, like the most evil thing you've ever done, worst thing to happen to you, whatever. But, as an optimist, I'd like to hear about the best things to ever happen to you, so guys, just brag about them here.

Probably the best day of my life was when I was 13, so about 2002. Got my gamecube, my baby cousin was born, and it was a boy (So I was finally not the only grandson my grandparents had), a store accidentally gave us a new TV (About 112cm) and it was what I first tried my gamecube on (Super Smash Bros. Melee is awesome on a bigger screen) and best of all, no one was home, so I pigged out on all this junk.

Okay people, what's the most awesome thing to have ever happened to you?
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
amanda at 7:15PM, Jan. 17, 2008
(online)
1 - the day I found out I was getting a full-ride scholarship to college
2 - the day I came to the realization that I liked who I was (that's a big deal - viva la confidence!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
kyupol at 7:17PM, Jan. 17, 2008
(online)
The day I felt the greatest pain that collapsed everything I believed in (or made to believe).

Kung may hirap, may ginhawa. Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa tao ang gawa

(If there is pain, there is success. In God is mercy, in humanity is action)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Glarg at 3:01AM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
The best day of my life is when I got my first game system (the Nintendo 64). Ah that really was a good day.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
lastcall at 3:15AM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
Honestly? …Since I met my husband over a year ago, every day is the best day of my life. I know, I know…that sounds extremely corny, but it's true. Every day, I just have this high–like I won the lottery, or I got a new puppy. He just makes me feel so special every day. Valentine's Day is coming up–but it's just another day for us, because every day is like Valentine's Day to us…full of joy and laughter and happiness. I have never been this happy before in all my life.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
Arashi_san at 12:46PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
The day I was born. Although I was born without a nose, so maybe it was when I was two and my nose finally came out.
shifting in the wind… is a baby.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
harryq at 2:09PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
Today is the best day of my life, as will tomorrow, and so on.
Pugnuggle Tales; zen farce in a bucket!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
beautifully_demonic at 2:25PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
Well the best day of my life you say ???

it will have to be when I was 12 back in 2006 and I was at a freinds house and we were discussing video games and theyr importance to cookies (don���´t ask)and suddenly my phone rang “oh my gosh” who could it bee .. and it was my mum and she told me the Eyja our dog is in labour and I told my freind and he was all like OH MY GOSH and he told his parents and they were all OMG and we all went to my house and there were 4 puppys ^^ cutest thigs evvvahhh !!!!

and here is an adoreableness video that you must all see and I will just keep on writing to make this more noticible!!

mind you that on this pic they are 4 weeks old when they are at theyr cutest EVVAHH!!!!

THE CUTENESS ENGULFS MY SOUL !!!!!!!!!!!
(\__/) | This is Bunny.
(O.o ) | Copy Bunny into your signature to help
(> < ) | him on his way to world domination!

1f u c4n r34d 7h1s u r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:16AM
dueeast at 3:44PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
The best day of my life…I have to say, that was the day I accepted Christ as my savior. That changed everything about my life, for the better.

The second best day of my life was my wedding day, and then the days of the births of my children (I was privileged to be present for both of them).
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
LoveandGuns at 3:58PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
Arashi_san
The day I was born. Although I was born without a nose, so maybe it was when I was two and my nose finally came out.

Awe, your poor nose was scared of the world around it.

Hmm… My best day-week was probably when I was seven years old, and found out I was going to Disney World for the new year (the trip was mainly for my brother's birthday which happened to be on New Year's Eve). Best d*mn week ever!
K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:46PM
usedbooks at 4:51PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(online)
It hasn't happened yet – I hope.

I've had some good days, though. When I got second place in a statewide writing competition was a really good day. Um… I liked moving into the house that I currently rent with friends. Good day. Low rent. Also, the day we drove to the pound and adopted our cat together. That was great.

My most unexpected happy thing was when I was voted princess of a school dance. To this day, I believe it was some kind of weird joke, but it still made me pretty happy at the time. I was the fat ugly girl, reading a lot, getting good grades but never invited to any parties. I think that was one of the only dances I ever attended.

I also remember the day I came forward in church to say I wanted to be baptized. I remember that as the very first time I walked in front of a group to make a decision of my own initiative. (I was 8.) My parents were completely taken aback – and proud of me. I still really like it when my parents are proud of me.

Other good days were the times I was helping my professors with research or assisting surgery in the vet clinic. Oh, and the whale watching trips in Maine. And every day I spent with my granddad…

I have a lot of good days. :P I think I just enjoy everything that happens to me. Even the day I got my vet school rejection letter was kind of a good day, because it's the day I made my decision about graduate school, which was a wonderful experience. Vet school would have been hell by comparison.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
SeriousQuiche at 5:02PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
I'm not sure I could really pick out a best day.
The day I filled up my first sketchbook, Day I got a scholarship award for art, First day of college, There are too many. EVERYDAY IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
CoyoteLongshot at 8:37PM, Jan. 18, 2008
(offline)
arashi-san
The day I was born.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with you on this one.

But the second best day was probably when I found out I got accepted into my dream college… There was much rejoicing.
I'm on the Hairway to Steven, baby!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
Poke Alster at 6:50AM, Jan. 19, 2008
(offline)
don't really have a “best day” of my life yet, If i had to pick one i'd say when my mum & dad bought me fireworks nd jasc
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon