Help, Support and Suggestions

Best time & day to post for max exposure?
silentkitty at 7:11AM, April 19, 2007
(offline)
I seem to have the best luck on weekdays in general, although I haven't noticed a big difference between, say, Monday and Thursday. Weekends seem to be slower for me, I guess because everyone is out having lives *cough*. I notice that the little star goes away when the site updates automatically, no matter how long your comic has actually been posted - so unless I'm updating early in the morning, I usually set the comic to auto-update the next day. The site updates at 1am for me, so that way I have the star from 1am today - 1am tomorrow.

:kitty:
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
silentkitty at 7:33AM, April 19, 2007
(offline)
Yep, if you set your comic to update for tomorrow's date, it'll automatically go up when the site updates (presumably at midnight wherever the servers are, it's at 1am here). =)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
skoolmunkee at 8:19AM, April 19, 2007
(online)
Yup, the stars re-update when the server turns over at midnight (central US time, I think). So if you want the star up the longest time possible, update just after the server turns over. :)

You can set the day/time you want the page to go live in the same place you upload the page and comment… it's one of the little bits of forms.

Weekdays are usually the highest traffic days, and a lot of people will say Monday is the best day. People come back from the weekends and want to catch up on all their sites. There isn't usually much difference in reality though.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved