Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Beware: Worlds worst speller with loaded shotgun!
IMoAoC at 12:03PM, Aug. 5, 2010
(online)
Thank Shiva's frozen pet walrus that FireFox has a built in spell Check ^^;;

Hi my name is Travis and I read Alot of web comics…but most people refer to me as Dr.Pockets because I am the 6 foot 3 inch tall pack mule… 8+ years ago (back in High School) I started My Own Web-page and Web Comic Called “Aura of Chaos” though lack of advertisement(s) and funding to pay for the domain name cost me my site and my hope of making a comic people would want to read.

Sense that Time much has changed In my life including my art stile and my far below par vocabulary, thought not caught up with a regular writer's abilities I'd like to think I have improved for the better. I will not be bringing Back my original Story instead I am starting a second Web Comic here on DrunkDuck taking place shortly after where My original story stopped.

I am not 100% ready to start my Second comic Yet but I have thought of an Appropriate name for my second Comic: “In Memory Of Aura Of Chaos” or “IMoAoC” for short.

I'll try and stay on the DrunkDunk Forums as much as possible but I am prone to post Updates on my DevArt First. Feel free to drop a line to my Dev-Art at any time If I am not here…

Link —-> http://imoaoc.deviantart.com/

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Product Placement at 7:54AM, Aug. 6, 2010
(online)
Gotta love that spell check feature.

Out of curiosity, since you're not resuming your old comic, will you be uploading it to this site? You can make more then one comic and keep them separate, just so you know. Some people who are going to end up reading your new comic might want to check out your old one.

Just my two cents.

Anyways, welcome to the duck.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
IMoAoC at 12:21PM, Aug. 6, 2010
(online)
No, I lost A lot of the pages when I moved back in with me mum/switched computers about 3 years ago. If I did bring back my old comic I would have to redraw out every page, and some of the old jokes really don't need to be brought back. I will put a prologue and have some flashbacks to cover the important information in the New Comic so that no one feels left out when I bring back the good old jokes/running gags and or abnormal insanity that normally follows in my wake…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Product Placement at 9:56AM, Aug. 9, 2010
(online)
Oh well. It can't be helped then.

Good luck with your new comic and don't be shy to check out the forum. We try to be a friendly bunch.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon